Today I Love Thread - Page 45 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 111Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #441 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 10:38 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowMasterFlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C._Dub View Post
I think you're doing it wrong
















































































































SnowMasterFlex is offline  
post #442 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 6,805
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowMasterFlex View Post

















































































































internetzbravo

Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is offline  
post #443 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-19-2013, 06:51 AM
Senior Member
 
M.C._Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vermont
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
internetzbravo
I fucking love this forum
M.C._Dub is offline  
post #444 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Optikal_Illuzion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Today I love that I found my old sweat pants and sweater that still actually still fit pregnant me without cutting off circulation! Makes me feel like a regular non- pregnant human being
Optikal_Illuzion is offline  
post #445 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-19-2013, 11:34 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowMasterFlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optikal_Illuzion View Post
Today I love that I found my old sweat pants and sweater that still actually still fit pregnant me without cutting off circulation! Makes me feel like a regular non- pregnant human being
You just gave me an idea of how to give my girl an abortion. One way lift ticket off the lift.

Worst place to tell your man youre preggo....on a lift.
SnowMasterFlex is offline  
post #446 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Optikal_Illuzion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowMasterFlex View Post
You just gave me an idea of how to give my girl an abortion. One way lift ticket off the lift.

Worst place to tell your man youre preggo....on a lift.
Well I wouldn't stick it in if you didn't think there was a chance then, it takes two to tango...
Optikal_Illuzion is offline  
post #447 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-19-2013, 12:17 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bear Mountain
Posts: 898
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optikal_Illuzion View Post
Well I wouldn't stick it in if you didn't think there was a chance then, it takes two to tango...
Holy shit, today is a win for posts.

I love how many bipolar people there are in the forum. more often than not, members seem to simultaneously post in the today I hate and today I love threads
SnowOwl is offline  
post #448 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Optikal_Illuzion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowOwl View Post
Holy shit, today is a win for posts.

I love how many bipolar people there are in the forum. more often than not, members seem to simultaneously post in the today I hate and today I love threads
Hmmm... bipolar I am not (maybe I don't frequent the forums enough to know who these people are that you are referring too) Happy that I found some regular clothes that fit, yes!!!

What's wrong with posting in multiple threads?
Optikal_Illuzion is offline  
post #449 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-19-2013, 12:46 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bear Mountain
Posts: 898
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optikal_Illuzion View Post
Hmmm... bipolar I am not (maybe I don't frequent the forums enough to know who these people are that you are referring too) Happy that I found some regular clothes that fit, yes!!!

What's wrong with posting in multiple threads?
Absolutely nothing since I get a good kick out of it

I'm just teasin, I just find it ironic when I get notifications for the today I love thread, then the Today I hate thread and it's from the same person. Don't worry a lot of people do it lol

Last edited by SnowOwl; 12-19-2013 at 01:18 PM.
SnowOwl is offline  
post #450 of 1540 (permalink) Old 12-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Optikal_Illuzion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowOwl View Post
Absolutely nothing since I get a good kick out of it

I'm just teasin, I just find it ironic when I get notifications for the today I hate thread, then the Today I hate thread and it's from the same person. Don't worry a lot of people do it lol
LOL Yep, I too love teasin'
Optikal_Illuzion is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome