My car was just totaled - Advice on AWD Cars - Page 6 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Default

Calling me dumbass was unnecessary. Especially since we are talking about BMW cars and you are wrong. BMW Car Club of BC - bimmer vs beemer perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post
Both beemer and bimmer are slang for BMW, dumbass.
addi61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #52 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
DrnknZag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by audis5boarder View Post
"hey everybody look how rich i am!"

:-|
DrnknZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #53 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ComeBack_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addi61 View Post
Calling me dumbass was unnecessary. Especially since we are talking about BMW cars and you are wrong. BMW Car Club of BC - bimmer vs beemer perspective


The fact that you posted just to (wrongly) correct a user's slang term, means you are an idiot and a douchebag.

Also, you're still wrong. Beamer and Beemer have LONG been slang terms for BMW, before anyone said "bimmer".

I'm even a member of bimmerforums too, by the way, and EVERYONE in the community hates people like you who re-enforce the stereotype that enthusiasts are douches, when in fact ass hats like you are a rare breed in the bunch, and you likely don't even own a BMW either.

In conclusion, gargle live bees.


Last edited by ComeBack_Kid; 11-09-2012 at 03:20 PM.
ComeBack_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 5,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrnknZag View Post
"hey everybody look how rich i am!"

:-|




Kind of a cheap shot I'll admit, we got a wide demographic no reason to fault someone for being wealthier. I do find it funny that some people on this forum refuse to consider any board under $900
__________________
Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #55 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post




Kind of a cheap shot I'll admit, we got a wide demographic no reason to fault someone for being wealthier. I do find it funny that some people on this forum refuse to consider any board under $900
my car was only 13,900, and my board was only 300 bux. GNU Carbon credit ftw ! Im still a padawan, the force isnt strong in me yet...

p.S- I was reading a article in car and driver that was about audi's - The article stated that audi's will not start for people with a penis larger than 6", so i knew i couldnt get one of those .. Ok, maybe that wasnt funny....

Last edited by NewbALewb; 11-09-2012 at 11:38 PM.
NewbALewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:24 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Default

I posted to educate another user like someone who knows more about BMWs than I do (a BMW master tech who now owns an Indy shop) did for me when i mistakenly referred to my old car as a Beemer. I do not think I am wrong (but maybe i am) and my post to the other user was not meant to be mean at all. I have owned and worked on many BMWs in the past and currently own one. I also posted in the thread to try to dispel some of the comments I felt were false regarding BMWs be to unreliable and expensive to own. I don't know how I have offended you so badly or why you feel the need to call me an "idiot and a douchebag," but maybe you shouldn't post things on the forum that you wouldn't say to my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post


The fact that you posted just to (wrongly) correct a user's slang term, means you are an idiot and a douchebag.

Also, you're still wrong. Beamer and Beemer have LONG been slang terms for BMW, before anyone said "bimmer".

I'm even a member of bimmerforums too, by the way, and EVERYONE in the community hates people like you who re-enforce the stereotype that enthusiasts are douches, when in fact ass hats like you are a rare breed in the bunch, and you likely don't even own a BMW either.

In conclusion, gargle live bees.


Last edited by addi61; 11-12-2012 at 03:26 PM.
addi61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #57 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ComeBack_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addi61 View Post
blah blah blah maybe you shouldn't post things on the forum that you wouldn't say to my face.
I would say all of this to your face, and more. I don't think you'd do anything about it either. Enjoy your BMW, I hope no one dares to mispronounce anything around you while you're driving it.
ComeBack_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:18 PM   #58 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 104
Default

And after all of this hate war, i find out that my car actually wasnt totaled , but i love my new car !
NewbALewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #59 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 122
Default

Who wants to buy my 2001 wrangler Sahara edition with the 6 cyl engine?
kleraudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums