My car was just totaled - Advice on AWD Cars - Page 6 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Calling me dumbass was unnecessary. Especially since we are talking about BMW cars and you are wrong. BMW Car Club of BC - bimmer vs beemer perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post
Both beemer and bimmer are slang for BMW, dumbass.
addi61 is offline  
post #52 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Veteran Member
 
DrnknZag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,128
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by audis5boarder View Post
"hey everybody look how rich i am!"

:-|
DrnknZag is offline  
post #53 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Senior Member
 
ComeBack_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by addi61 View Post
Calling me dumbass was unnecessary. Especially since we are talking about BMW cars and you are wrong. BMW Car Club of BC - bimmer vs beemer perspective


The fact that you posted just to (wrongly) correct a user's slang term, means you are an idiot and a douchebag.

Also, you're still wrong. Beamer and Beemer have LONG been slang terms for BMW, before anyone said "bimmer".

I'm even a member of bimmerforums too, by the way, and EVERYONE in the community hates people like you who re-enforce the stereotype that enthusiasts are douches, when in fact ass hats like you are a rare breed in the bunch, and you likely don't even own a BMW either.

In conclusion, gargle live bees.


Last edited by ComeBack_Kid; 11-09-2012 at 03:20 PM.
ComeBack_Kid is offline  
post #54 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 7,106
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrnknZag View Post
"hey everybody look how rich i am!"

:-|




Kind of a cheap shot I'll admit, we got a wide demographic no reason to fault someone for being wealthier. I do find it funny that some people on this forum refuse to consider any board under $900

Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is offline  
post #55 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post




Kind of a cheap shot I'll admit, we got a wide demographic no reason to fault someone for being wealthier. I do find it funny that some people on this forum refuse to consider any board under $900
my car was only 13,900, and my board was only 300 bux. GNU Carbon credit ftw ! Im still a padawan, the force isnt strong in me yet...

p.S- I was reading a article in car and driver that was about audi's - The article stated that audi's will not start for people with a penis larger than 6", so i knew i couldnt get one of those .. Ok, maybe that wasnt funny....

Last edited by NewbALewb; 11-09-2012 at 11:38 PM.
NewbALewb is offline  
post #56 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I posted to educate another user like someone who knows more about BMWs than I do (a BMW master tech who now owns an Indy shop) did for me when i mistakenly referred to my old car as a Beemer. I do not think I am wrong (but maybe i am) and my post to the other user was not meant to be mean at all. I have owned and worked on many BMWs in the past and currently own one. I also posted in the thread to try to dispel some of the comments I felt were false regarding BMWs be to unreliable and expensive to own. I don't know how I have offended you so badly or why you feel the need to call me an "idiot and a douchebag," but maybe you shouldn't post things on the forum that you wouldn't say to my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post


The fact that you posted just to (wrongly) correct a user's slang term, means you are an idiot and a douchebag.

Also, you're still wrong. Beamer and Beemer have LONG been slang terms for BMW, before anyone said "bimmer".

I'm even a member of bimmerforums too, by the way, and EVERYONE in the community hates people like you who re-enforce the stereotype that enthusiasts are douches, when in fact ass hats like you are a rare breed in the bunch, and you likely don't even own a BMW either.

In conclusion, gargle live bees.


Last edited by addi61; 11-12-2012 at 03:26 PM.
addi61 is offline  
post #57 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Senior Member
 
ComeBack_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 321
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by addi61 View Post
blah blah blah maybe you shouldn't post things on the forum that you wouldn't say to my face.
I would say all of this to your face, and more. I don't think you'd do anything about it either. Enjoy your BMW, I hope no one dares to mispronounce anything around you while you're driving it.
ComeBack_Kid is offline  
post #58 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And after all of this hate war, i find out that my car actually wasnt totaled , but i love my new car !
NewbALewb is offline  
post #59 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Who wants to buy my 2001 wrangler Sahara edition with the 6 cyl engine?
kleraudio is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome