What is your job? - Page 12 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 10:59 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 11,672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Probably be a day or two till it's edited together but we have all the audio and most of the action shots.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline  
post #112 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Chef Jer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 479
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sponger606 View Post
sounds like the best job ever, is it like that cheez its advert, not mature! we need to go riding sometime and talk cheese. do you dream allot?
Not as cool as it sounds but it pays the bills. WTF? "do you dream allot"? LOL.
Chef Jer is offline  
post #113 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Probably be a day or two till it's edited together but we have all the audio and most of the action shots.
Is your comment sarcasm? It's a fine line you walk. I feel like 50% of what you say is hyperbole, 10%'s straight out bullshit, and the rest is pretty honest.
NoOtherOptions is offline  
post #114 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 11:50 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 11,672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
No sarcasm we have 100% of the audio and probably about 65% of the action stuff due to how it went down. But do you really want to see a kid pissing himself because his dad let his mouth overload his ass?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline  
post #115 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 11:53 PM
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
 
poutanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 6,347
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
No sarcasm we have 100% of the audio and probably about 65% of the action stuff due to how it went down. But do you really want to see a kid pissing himself because his dad let his mouth overload his ass?
Yes!

10 char
poutanen is offline  
post #116 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Varza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Yes!

10 char
Seconded!

I'm a grad student. In realistic terms, I am a professional poor person. I'll get out with a shiny degree and no job, but at least also no loans, which is nice...
Varza is offline  
post #117 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 12:35 AM
Member
 
BeachLegoGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stay-at-home mom. My youngest is 1 year old.
BeachLegoGal is offline  
post #118 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 03:54 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Korea
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varza View Post
Seconded!

I'm a grad student. In realistic terms, I am a professional poor person. I'll get out with a shiny degree and no job, but at least also no loans, which is nice...
Thirded. in for the footy.
BlackhawkDriver is offline  
post #119 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 04:36 AM
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 6,805
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
Basically all those high paid roughnecks blow all that money they get up there on hookers and coke....which now that I typed it out doesn't sound that bad.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
But do you really want to see a kid pissing himself because his dad let his mouth overload his ass?
oh no we would hate that so much!

fucking tease!

Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is offline  
post #120 of 287 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Senior Member
 
sponger606's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Jer View Post
Not as cool as it sounds but it pays the bills. WTF? "do you dream allot"? LOL.
Lol. Sorry. Apparently cheese makes you dream more.
sponger606 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome