What is your job? - Page 14 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #131 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 9,785
Default

Quad rotor x pro got Cam. He seems pretty chipper though hopefully going to swing by and see him tonight or tomorrow. Been fighting a cold so being near him isn't wise.
__________________
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #132 (permalink)
Rides Caturdayz
 
seriouscat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 512
Blog Entries: 6
Default What is your job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot View Post
From what I read on Facebook it was an X-Pro.
Makes sense. The bigger helis would have been insane if it was filming that close on the hill.
__________________
I train every day of my life as they have never trained a day in theirs. Alexander Karelin
seriouscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #133 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 9,785
Default

This was in the shop not even filming anything.
__________________
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #134 (permalink)
Member
 
devo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: binghetto, N.Y.
Posts: 67
Default Re: What is your job?

Grade 3 wastewater treatment plant operator.
This is what I do at work 90% of the time. The other 10% is shitty, literally.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1358980609077.jpg (24.5 KB, 166 views)
__________________
"If you dont live for something, you'll die for nothing"-Jasta
devo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #135 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Derp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wausau, Wisconsin
Posts: 239
Default

Digital press technician. Fancy term for running high end copy machines.

Easy job, decent pay, and great perks like making my own stickers and the "under the table" side printing business I have.
Derp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:46 PM   #136 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSnowbunnyxX View Post
We would be sad if you had an issue with it.
Haha, I just replied because I took it as him sort of but not really soliciting opinions on the video. I'll let you be the arbiter of good taste next time.
NoOtherOptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #137 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
oneshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: PAC NW
Posts: 636
Default

Project Manager II @ the Evil Empire - aka: M$, aka: micro-suk

fancy term for "bosses bitch"
__________________
http://oneshotproduction.net
Helping Old Dudes Look Kooky Since 2005
oneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #138 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
Project Manager II @ the Evil Empire - aka: M$, aka: micro-suk

fancy term for "bosses bitch"
Hey, I work for the Empire too! I'm a developer on the Windows team.

iechoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #139 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft.lewis WA
Posts: 6
Default

US Army Infantry - Been in for almost 5 years now, Currently an E-5 SGT. I've been stationed in Washington D.C With the US Army honor guard where I rode horses for almost 2 years in Arlington Cemetery. Reenlisted for Germany, got there and deployed 6 weeks later for 1 year, came back and spent 9 months there before moving to Ft.Lewis Washington
Shadow_Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #140 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: WY USA
Posts: 15
Question

I am a CT/Radiography technologist. . The work can be strenuous and stressfull, the pay is decent. But I am playing with the idea of going back to school.
sereneview is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums