1. how do you that with the background changing colors, but the graphics stay the same?
2. How did you get the special Icons in the menu bar, the lock different from mine.
3. What are those programs with the butter fly and the feather and the flower?
1. When I made that illustration, I made 6 versions with different colors, put them in a folder, and set that folder to rotate. It's a pretty neat effect. I can send you the files if you like...the only thing I'd ask is that you don't distribute them w/o my permission.
2. I downloaded the icons from InterfaceLift and used Candybar to change them. Be warned though...InterfaceLift will suck you in for hours!
3. The Butterfly is Adobe InDesign CS2 which is used for print design, the feather is Photoshop CS2, and the flower is Illustrator CS2, which is what I made my background in...it's great for doing vector illustrations.
Nothing crazy, just a photoshop I made from a pic my buddy took of me when Loveland got a decent dump. Out of all the video and all the pics I have of myself riding this is probably my favorite. It was a nice day, I had some nice buds, and we had some nice powder.