Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect - Page 10 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #91 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
pdxrealtor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER View Post
To be a cop...you have to like harassing people a bit...come on. The badge, the gun, the big black car..and the right to harass whoever you like protected by the "blue MAFIA" And if they talk, you fire ' em like Dorner, or smash their faces and say that "they lounged for your gun"
I'm not disagreeing , but if you say killing innocent people is the answer your wrong.....

Dorner has handled his personal animosity in the wrong way.
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
zoom111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: West Canada
Posts: 66
Default

Slightly off topic, but anyone see the Barry Cooper "Kop Busters". Essentially they plant evidence and see if the cop will do right and turn it in, or do wrong and keep the belongings. Dorner should have utilized a similar system allowing the cops to incriminate themselves on camera (more so?) as opposed to the drastic measures he took.
zoom111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #93 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxrealtor View Post
I'm not disagreeing , but if you say killing innocent people is the answer your wrong.....

Dorner has handled his personal animosity in the wrong way.
Dorner is the SYMPTOM, not the CAUSE. If LAPD didn't completely screw up his life, as they did with the life of many others, he would still probably be one of them. But evidently covering up that "excessive force" investigation was more important than justice itself. As in countless other cases of police brutality.
__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:09 PM   #94 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
pdxrealtor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER View Post
Dorner is the SYMPTOM, not the CAUSE. If LAPD didn't completely screw up his life, as they did with the life of many others, he would still probably be one of them. But evidently covering up that "excessive force" investigation was more important than justice itself. As in countless other cases of police brutality.
And that deserves more loss of life how?
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #95 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxrealtor View Post
And that deserves more loss of life how?
Dude, you need to re- read the posts.. you're not getting it.
__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #96 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
pdxrealtor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER View Post
Dude, you need to re- read the posts.. you're not getting it.
No-- I get it .....

And I root for Jordan's cause. Just not the way he's chose to go about it ....
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #97 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxrealtor View Post
No-- I get it .....

And I root for Jordan's cause. Just not the way he's chose to go about it ....
How do you call riddling with bullets a number (3) trucks that didn't even look like the one of the suspect not even looking who was inside? Looks to me that the cops are the ones looking for more blood instead of arresting the guy?
How much you want to bet that the next scoop will be how they blasted the wrong truck (with a family onboard) shooting a Maverick from a drone?
__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #98 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
pdxrealtor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
No one is arguing for the LAPD as a department. It is known to be corrupt and I don't disagree with you that many cops are terrible and many departments are corrupt but two wrongs don't make a right.

The terrorists that masterminded the Pan Am 103 bombing over Scottland all had very legitimate grievances with America. America had shot down a civilian Iranian airliner by "mistake" shortly before. That combined with our heavy handed foreign policy and unequal treatment when it comes to Israel is a legitimate crime against their nations and they had a very legitimate grievance.

But blowing up a 747 full of innocent people who had no say in any of these actions is not a justifiable reaction. This guy took what was a legitimate grievance against the LAPD and then, turned that into nothing short of terrorist actions. That daughter and her fiancÚ had nothing to do with the corruption in the LAPD; they were just unlucky enough to be related to a member involved in the situation.
Touche
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #99 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
No one is arguing for the LAPD as a department. It is known to be corrupt and I don't disagree with you that many cops are terrible and many departments are corrupt but two wrongs don't make a right.

The terrorists that masterminded the Pan Am 103 bombing over Scottland all had very legitimate grievances with America. America had shot down a civilian Iranian airliner by "mistake" shortly before. That combined with our heavy handed foreign policy and unequal treatment when it comes to Israel is a legitimate crime against their nations and they had a very legitimate grievance.

But blowing up a 747 full of innocent people who had no say in any of these actions is not a justifiable reaction. This guy took what was a legitimate grievance against the LAPD and then, turned that into nothing short of terrorist actions. That daughter and her fiancÚ had nothing to do with the corruption in the LAPD; they were just unlucky enough to be related to a member involved in the situation.

I agree with you. And I am sure that the countless families that had the "luck" to live near a house targeted for a drone strike over a "suspected" terrorist were innocent too, and had nothing to do with whatever war was been dropped over them.

Each one uses the means that they have. We have drones and Tomahawk, they have bomb vests...where is the difference? Who's started invading the other's house? We need to find the causes of the problems, not focus on the momentary symptom. Keep invading someone else's land, or screw their life, leave them with nothing to loose and full of rage and that's what you get! (after you trained them!!)
Are we really surprised after 60 years of imperialistic policies that the rest of the world sees US as the aggressor that it is?

PS who's daughter and fiancee'? I lost you there...
__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #100 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,492
Default

I for one haven't seen any evidence that the guy committed those murders, well except for the word of the LAPD

I doubt if we will ever see that evidence since Dorner will never see the inside of a courtroom. Killing his lawyers daughter and fiancee makes no sense, he started this to clear his name, killing innocents doesn't accomplish that. Shooting at other officers could be taken as a enemy combatant situation, but to go out of the way to create collateral damage is completely out there. Does anyone have any links to more evidence in those 2 murders? Something besides the MSM telling us "because the LAPD said so"

I can accept maybe the guy went batshit crazy and rationalized those 2 murders, but it seems like he has more of a plan then that. The botched boat theft, he leaves a wallet, was it a fuck up, or an attempt to throw off the scent? Shoot it out near some on his target list, target of opportunity, or distraction to focus more resources in that area to make a get away? Next they find his burned out truck in the mountains and he's long gone. What if he turns up 1000's of miles away with evidence that the first 2 murders were a frame up? It's funny how everyone has convicted the guy with nothing more then what the MSM tells us.

We are so conditioned to believe the snapped gone crazy story that is being spun. Yup he went nuts an started killing everybody, plays well in the media, we are used to it. What doesn't play well, is a well thought out plan to expose widespread corruption. I for one hope it is the latter, there needs to be some drastic actions to expose the corruption in our government.

On a different note, they are going to use drones to "search" for him Giggitty

Last edited by JeffreyCH; 02-12-2013 at 08:43 AM.
JeffreyCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums