Chicks without makeup - Page 7 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #61 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
linvillegorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Evergreen, CO
Posts: 6,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin8790 View Post
She did end up choosing girl's over me but that's just nature not my fault lol
Don't blame nature on your inability to fuck.

Nah, the girl I took to senior prom ended up batting for the other team a few years later. Of course, I did end up fucking her best friend that night.

Looking back on things, I used to be kind of an asshole I guess
__________________
"People say that marijuana smoking is going to get in the way of my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fighting career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." -Nick Diaz
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #62 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: shirley,ny
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post


Don't blame nature on your inability to fuck.

Nah, the girl I took to senior prom ended up batting for the other team a few years later. Of course, I did end up fucking her best friend that night.

Looking back on things, I used to be kind of an asshole I guess
LOL! Trust me I tried everything with that girl, only one I couldn't satisfy(No cockiness intended). And I did get my 3some fantasy so even with the heartache was still worth it! lol
justin8790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #63 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin8790 View Post
I personally would never date a girl that wears a lot of makeup, a little eyeliner or whatever that's cool. If you need makeup to make you "look good" then you have some real issues to address.
if you don't want to date chicks who are into make up, coo. But to say they all have issues is kind of obtuse. That's like me saying all men who drive fast cars or big trucks are compensating for having a small dick.

Some chicks? Sure. But lots of chicks just like make up, as a hobby or something. See Jennifer above. Or Donnutz who's wife is a make up artist...


Klinger, I love you too bro...I got a pair of Volcom mens pants Size L worn twice. You wanna buy em cheap?
__________________
if a cat fucked a shark, the babies would be called women. snowklinger
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:11 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
jennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Central California
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin8790 View Post
I personally would never date a girl that wears a lot of makeup, a little eyeliner or whatever that's cool. If you need makeup to make you "look good" then you have some real issues to address. My ex, who i'm still really close with doesn't even put anything on but a little mascara anymore because I made her realize how beautiful she truly was. Shit we met up for dinner a couple times and she came in just sweats and a tshirt because of how comfortable she is. Someone doesn't see you for how beautiful you are without makeup on doesnt deserve you at all! She did end up choosing girl's over me but that's just nature not my fault lol
I find this so incredibily offensive. Some of us do not wear makeup just to "look good" for YOU or any other man. I enjoy the whole ritual of makeup. I am a very pretty woman without the makeup. I do not have low self esteem, I do not NEED it to make me look good. I ENJOY it. So not all women who wear makeup all the time have issues they need to address. Maybe you need to address why it is that you need to push a woman to not wear makeup to please your own idea of beauty.
jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:38 PM   #65 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
john doe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 1,388
Default

This thread has made me think of something I've never thought of before. Does wearing makeup on a daily basis make a person look worse with out make up? Like having specific parts of your face be less exposed to sun light could make odd "tan lines" that would distort what their face should look like. Looking again at some of the pornstar pictures I think this may be what I'm seeing. Also the exposure to daily makeup chemicals and cleaning products effecting the look of the skin while naked.
__________________

2011 Smokin Buck Ferton 155
2013 Flow NX2-SE
2013 Flow Hylite boa
Burton Stagger pants/jacket
Smith I/O
john doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:00 AM   #66 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
linvillegorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Evergreen, CO
Posts: 6,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
I find this so incredibily offensive. Some of us do not wear makeup just to "look good" for YOU or any other man. I enjoy the whole ritual of makeup. I am a very pretty woman without the makeup. I do not have low self esteem, I do not NEED it to make me look good. I ENJOY it. So not all women who wear makeup all the time have issues they need to address. Maybe you need to address why it is that you need to push a woman to not wear makeup to please your own idea of beauty.
__________________
"People say that marijuana smoking is going to get in the way of my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fighting career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." -Nick Diaz
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:22 AM   #67 (permalink)
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 4,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
Klinger, I love you too bro...I got a pair of Volcom mens pants Size L worn twice. You wanna buy em cheap?
Yea but I wear only large on top for my massive belly and shoulders that support it I'm a hobbit I gotta wear medium pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Don't be mad Jenn I feel ya, but that shit is funny.
__________________
Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:14 AM   #68 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: shirley,ny
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
I find this so incredibily offensive. Some of us do not wear makeup just to "look good" for YOU or any other man. I enjoy the whole ritual of makeup. I am a very pretty woman without the makeup. I do not have low self esteem, I do not NEED it to make me look good. I ENJOY it. So not all women who wear makeup all the time have issues they need to address. Maybe you need to address why it is that you need to push a woman to not wear makeup to please your own idea of beauty.
WOAH, maybe that came off wrong or something. Makeup is used to cover imperfections and conceal them. Maybe not "all" need to use it to look good, but the main premise of it is to cover things up. I'm not a woman so maybe I can't understand it being as a hobby or ritual as you put it but almost every girl I've met won't even leave the house without any on. If it's your profession then of course this doesn't really apply, it's your livelihood. And I don't push anything on anyone, you should be comfortable in your own skin with nothing on, period. Few people are actually happy with themselves, again just a general statement don't take offense. My apologies if what I said offended you.
justin8790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:34 AM   #69 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
linvillegorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Evergreen, CO
Posts: 6,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
Klinger, I love you too bro...I got a pair of Volcom mens pants Size L worn twice. You wanna buy em cheap?
post 'em up, I might buy them

all of my shit is getting pretty beat to hell, I need to restock this offseason
__________________
"People say that marijuana smoking is going to get in the way of my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fighting career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." -Nick Diaz
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:21 AM   #70 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Deacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hudson, WI
Posts: 1,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin8790 View Post
WOAH, maybe that came off wrong or something. Makeup is used to cover imperfections and conceal them. Maybe not "all" need to use it to look good, but the main premise of it is to cover things up. I'm not a woman so maybe I can't understand it being as a hobby or ritual as you put it but almost every girl I've met won't even leave the house without any on. If it's your profession then of course this doesn't really apply, it's your livelihood. And I don't push anything on anyone, you should be comfortable in your own skin with nothing on, period. Few people are actually happy with themselves, again just a general statement don't take offense. My apologies if what I said offended you.
Actually, the point of most makeup is to highlight a woman's features. That's why you "like a little eyeliner". It's why some guys in bands where guyliner. You're caught on that very thick caked on foundation. GOOD makeup, and good makeup jobs don't use that thick crap. Bear in mind that the makeup used on recording sets or photo shoots is not what those people wall around in. The hd cameras and high intensity lighting require it.

That said, there are a fair amount of girls running around that have no idea how to apply makeup. Its like dudes that don't know how to tie a tie properly. If your folks didn't teach you (or google it, now), you wouldn't even know you're doing it wrong.
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums