Quit burning the grass? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 03:14 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
stickz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wa
Posts: 533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Btw none of these pens vape shit. I have 5 they all work almost the same. Using a Element to heat a cartridge. They blow for flowers are ok for oil. Unless you smoke 4g of oil a day like me. Then they leak and taste like reclaim. If you want to smoke oil buy a small 6" bong a nail and dome and a torch from bbab. Then take dabs on your car every 3 hours or so.
stickz is offline  
post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 06:07 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Bigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Man, this recreation has gotten a LOT more complicated since my joint/blunt/bong days. O_o
LOL. Back in the day it was a joint and a steamroller. That's it.
Bigfoot is offline  
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Veteran Member
 
wrathfuldeity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bham
Posts: 5,038
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Back in the day my brother was stationed in Germany and would regularly bring home Egyptian, Afghani, Lebanese and Moroccan oil...red afghani honey was the best...that's when the US army was at its finest for cultural exchange. The best thing to use was a big glass tube and a red hot poker.


Last edited by wrathfuldeity; 04-05-2013 at 12:27 PM.
wrathfuldeity is offline  
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 12:43 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
stickz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wa
Posts: 533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathfuldeity View Post
Back in the day my brother was stationed in Germany and would regularly bring home Egyptian, Afghani, Lebanese and Moroccan oil...red afghani honey was the best...that's when the US army was at its finest for cultural exchange. The best thing to use was a big glass tube and a red hot poker.
My dad was telling me about honey oil he got from Hawaii in the 70s in Cali. But it was a liquid more like RSO but golden. Weird. Think they uses propane to extract. There's a book written in the 60s about solvent extractions. Still the gold standard today...
stickz is offline  
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
I have a vapor genie but I hate the way it vapes plant matter. Ok for bho but not as good as a vapor pen or ecigg. I still love to burn a bowl tho. I mostly eat my herb but I will smoke a couple bowls a day just because I love the taste of smoking chronic.
I just started using it...I mostly roll. But seems to the "the machine" for other and more psychedelic deep kind of travel

2015/16 -9- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline  
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 01:24 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
stickz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wa
Posts: 533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Best "vape" pen is the persei. But it sucks. Wanna smoke oil here's the best way on the mountain. Get some bho roll it into a worm. Roll a joint. Take your worm and wrap it around your rolled joint. Like wrapping a tennis racquet. Then wrap that in one joint paper. Light and enjoy,
stickz is offline  
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickz View Post
Best "vape" pen is the persei. But it sucks. Wanna smoke oil here's the best way on the mountain. Get some bho roll it into a worm. Roll a joint. Take your worm and wrap it around your rolled joint. Like wrapping a tennis racquet. Then wrap that in one joint paper. Light and enjoy,
hmmm you waste half of it that way and smoke a ton of paper. Before you roll the joint lay the thin "worm" along the tobacco, then roll it inside the joint. That's old school and how I used to smoke "black" (Afghan) hash in Rome.

2015/16 -9- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline  
post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Banned
 
Sick-Pow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,314
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vape only here, and the magic flight rules. 3 years and has never broke, ok, well, a screen ripped, but it has a lifetime warranty and they sent me a new one.

I 100% guarantee the Pax or other electric with many parts will not last more than 200 days. Pax is also almost 300USD.

I like vamping herb, but not even letting it get brown, I dump the already vaped and give it to a homeless guy who says it is great.
Sick-Pow is offline  
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 01:41 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
stickz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wa
Posts: 533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quit burning the grass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER View Post
hmmm you waste half of it that way and smoke a ton of paper. Before you roll the joint lay the thin "worm" along the tobacco, then roll it inside the joint. That's old school and how I used to smoke "black" (Afghan) hash in Rome.
It won't burn right that way. You don't waste any. I smoke 4-5g of oil a day. If you roll it inside the joint you will fuck it up and waste the joint and oil. Hash and bho aren't the same. Not the same consistency or made the same way. And a lot of joints use 2 papers. Unless you smoke tiny little shits
stickz is offline  
post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 01:42 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
stickz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wa
Posts: 533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick-Pow View Post
Vape only here, and the magic flight rules. 3 years and has never broke, ok, well, a screen ripped, but it has a lifetime warranty and they sent me a new one.

I 100% guarantee the Pax or other electric with many parts will not last more than 200 days. Pax is also almost 300USD.

I like vamping herb, but not even letting it get brown, I dump the already vaped and give it to a homeless guy who says it is great.
You can sell it in wa. People use that to make butter for edibles.
stickz is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome