Quit burning the grass? - Page 4 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #31 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickz View Post
It won't burn right that way. You don't waste any. I smoke 4-5g of oil a day. If you roll it inside the joint you will fuck it up and waste the joint and oil. Hash and bho aren't the same. Not the same consistency or made the same way. And a lot of joints use 2 papers. Unless you smoke tiny little shits

I use long OCB papers.... Forgot to point out that I use tobacco as a base to lay the hash "worm" on. I sometime use 2 papers but connected to have a longer joint...not one wrapped over the other.


__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER View Post
I use long OCB papers.... Forgot to point out that I use tobacco as a base to lay the hash "worm" on. I sometime use 2 papers but connected to have a longer joint...not one wrapped over the other.


Are we talking about oil (bho) or hash (bubblemelt)?
stickz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #33 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickz View Post
Are we talking about oil (bho) or hash (bubblemelt)?
Hash, and what we used to call "black" back in Italy...the very malleable, sticky dark colored kind. Not sure how you call it here.
either this: ( Moroccan)

that needs to be warmed up and mixed with tobacco

or this
Afghan / Pakistan that you can roll into a slim worm and just put inside a joint.


Which hash
__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #34 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER View Post
Hash, and what we used to call "black" back in Italy...the very malleable, sticky dark colored kind. Not sure how you call it here.
either this: ( Moroccan)

that needs to be warmed up and mixed with tobacco

or this
Afghan / Pakistan that you can roll into a slim worm and just put inside a joint.


Which hash
Aaahh ok hash maybe 40% thc. Made nowadays using water and ice. Bubble hash. Or heated and pressed using kief. Not what I'm talking about. Bho butane honey oil. Made from me by using kief placed in a glass tube and blasting butane through it to extract oil bho. Then heated in a water bath then placed in a vacuum chamber to extract the butane. And constantly heated. Making wax or shatter mine tests at 70-82% thc

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/...ps78e48898.jpg
Wax

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/...ckz420/040.jpg
Shatter
stickz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickz View Post
Aaahh ok hash maybe 40% thc. Made nowadays using water and ice. Bubble hash. Or heated and pressed using kief. Not what I'm talking about. Bho butane honey oil. Made from me by using kief placed in a glass tube and blasting butane through it to extract oil bho. Then heated in a water bath then placed in a vacuum chamber to extract the butane. And constantly heated. Making wax or shatter mine tests at 70-82% thc

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/...ps78e48898.jpg
Wax

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/...ckz420/040.jpg
Shatter

A friend of mine (grower) does that. Very good. Almost too good How do you measure the % of THC?

Wow..the second pic looks like a piece of Amber.
__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #36 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 371
Default Quit burning the grass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER View Post
A friend of mine (grower) does that. Very good. Almost too good How do you measure the % of THC?

Wow..the second pic looks like a piece of Amber.
I take it to a lab. Pay $50 bucks. I promise my concentrates will place at ht cannabis cup in Seattle this yr. funny enough I stopped making shatter. Everyone wants wax!!! And thank you
stickz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #37 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,504
Default

Welcome.... Awesome...specimen
__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #38 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 371
Default

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/...ckz420/015.jpg

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/...ps66a0259f.png
stickz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #39 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 371
Default

If I'm ever back in Cali ill hit u up. Let you see this first hand or if your ever in wa
stickz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #40 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickz View Post
If I'm ever back in Cali ill hit u up. Let you see this first hand or if your ever in wa
You bet. Love the fluid structure and texture of the first pic. I can smell it from here
__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums