Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Off-Topic General Discussion (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/off-topic-general-discussion/)
-   -   can't stop eating these kettle salt & vinegar chips!!! (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/off-topic-general-discussion/8327-cant-stop-eating-these-kettle-salt.html)

Penguin 11-06-2008 01:09 PM

can't stop eating these kettle salt & vinegar chips!!!
 
i can hear myself get fatter :(

it's ok, i ran 3 miles this morning.

BurtonAvenger 11-06-2008 03:53 PM

You only hear yourself? I felt you getting fatter all the way over here in CO god man you're throwing the earths gravitational pull off we're all going to die.

collisson 11-06-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 77914)
You only hear yourself? I felt you getting fatter all the way over here in CO god man you're throwing the earths gravitational pull off we're all going to die.

Congrats on your 1,234th post.

PaoloSmythe 11-07-2008 06:24 AM

1 bag of 43grams of kettle chips = 220 calories

3 mile run = 300 calories (depending on pace and your mass fatso!)

so one bag means you're okay! :D

MPD; are you saying that your sons and brother in law are unlikely to ever eat Denny nachos?

piranha distribution:

http://www.waza.org/virtualzoo/img/5...tereri_map.JPG

bullfrog distribution:

http://bullfrogcontrol.files.wordpre..._world_map.jpg

mind you... what the hell is a pirahana? is that like a benihana? :D

pawel 11-07-2008 08:46 AM

trying eating the hot Cheetos, now those are freaking addictive. Damn you msg!!! :(

PaoloSmythe 11-07-2008 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawel (Post 78159)
Damn you msg!!! :(

what has the home of rangers hockey got to do with anything?


holy damnation! am i really that bored!?:dunno::(

pawel 11-07-2008 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaoloSmythe (Post 78161)
what has the home of rangers hockey got to do with anything?


holy damnation! am i really that bored!?:dunno::(

yeah looks like it. :rolleyes: I'm talking about msg=Monosodium glutamate

oneplankawanka 11-07-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin (Post 77846)
i can hear myself get fatter :(

it's ok, i ran 3 miles this morning.

Try layering them into your favorite sandwich...My fave is Tuna, but they work with almost anything, including Wolfmans favorite; avocado,cream cheese and red onion sammys. :eek:

Penguin 11-07-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawel (Post 78159)
trying eating the hot Cheetos, now those are freaking addictive. Damn you msg!!! :(

Dude Flamin' Hot Cheetos with Lime are worse than CRACK :(

Penguin 11-07-2008 12:45 PM

Ok I just looked at the back of the bag. One serving is 150 calories. 5 servings per bag. 750 calories per bag.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2