Love the look of the Ride QI, anyone got a report on how it performs goggle-fog wise when you're breathing heavily? Worst thing about facemasks/neck gaiters is the fucking goggle foggery they cause. Having an open bottom should remedy this somewhat but to what extent is the question.
I have had very little trouble with goggle fogging an my UA mask. That said, there are a few things you can do help avoid fogging with any pair of goggles:
(1) Leave the top of your jacket open a bit. Heat rises, and if your neck area is closed up tight, the warm air will go right up into your face. The disparity in temps can be a factor in fogging. Let some
(2) DO NOT keep taking your goggles on and off. Put them on your face, and leave them there. Also, put them on before you go outside, not after.
(3) Breath through your mouth, not nose.
(4) Do not wipe internal fog off with your glove, fingers, shirt, etc. This will remove any anti-fog spray that is on them. Instead, just let them "dry out" on their own (inside).
(5) Properly use anti-fog spray if needed.
(6) Wear a mask (I.e. UA) that allows heat to disappate all over, as oppose to a think, unbreathable mask, that really only allows heat to escape around your eyes.
If you do all of the above, then you shouldn't have much trouble with fogging. *shrugs*