Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Outerwear and Accessories (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/)
-   -   Sessions.com 70% Off Sitewide Snowboard Jackets, Pants, Accessories (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/118001-sessions-com-70-off-sitewide-snowboard.html)

Faru1004 01-08-2014 10:21 AM

Sessions.com 70% Off Sitewide Snowboard Jackets, Pants, Accessories
 
Sessions.com has 70% off sitewide with coupon code "WTH70". Includes all snowboard jackets, pants, and accessories. Shipping extra

killclimbz 01-08-2014 10:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dang, great deal. I was going to buy some pants, but the ones that have the stuff I want are critically taped seams. Which is shit. Too bad. It was going to be $61 with shipping. Get 'em guys!

jdang307 01-08-2014 10:58 AM

How does sessions sizing run? Large? Small? Just right? I'm a short 5'6", 140 lbs, short inseam. Their size chart in the waist only says 16" or so, I'm assuming they're cutting in half?

LuckyRVA 01-08-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdang307 (Post 1413537)
How does sessions sizing run? Large? Small? Just right? I'm a short 5'6", 140 lbs, short inseam. Their size chart in the waist only says 16" or so, I'm assuming they're cutting in half?

They have 4 different types of fit. "Team" fit being fucking huge to "Slim" fit being ...um slim

Bro 01-08-2014 12:27 PM

Thanks so much for the heads up! Just copped a pair of pants that was $170 for around $60.

chomps1211 01-08-2014 06:00 PM

My new XL, sessions jacket, is Looong as fuck! ....almost too long. I'm 6ft. and tall in the saddle! Short 32 inseam! ....most of my height from hips to neck! (think its a team fit!) :dunno:

SnowDogWax 01-08-2014 08:37 PM

Longer the better.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chomps1211 (Post 1415745)
My new XL, sessions jacket, is Looong as fuck! ....almost too long. I'm 6ft. and tall in the saddle! Short 32 inseam! ....most of my height from hips to neck! (think its a team fit!) :dunno:

Thanks chomps I'm 6'3 with a 31' inseam! Never can get jackets long enough Ordered Himalaya XL Jacket and what the heck a pair of Achilles Insulated Pants.

SnowDogWax 01-08-2014 08:40 PM

That is 31" :)

scotty100 01-09-2014 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killclimbz (Post 1413505)
Dang, great deal. I was going to buy some pants, but the ones that have the stuff I want are critically taped seams. Which is shit. Too bad. It was going to be $61 with shipping. Get 'em guys!

A lot of their gear is not fully taped and check the waterproofing / breathability rating too...I had a pair of their pants once that were about 150 bucks but turned out to be only 5k/8k and wore out in a season. Quality was very poor. Their gear is regularly heavily discounted on quite a lot of websites. There's a reason for that...

AcroPhile 01-09-2014 03:47 AM

70% off is a great deal. I just wish they had something I liked. :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2