Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Outerwear and Accessories (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/)
-   -   Marmot Detached Wrist Gaiters??? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/123353-marmot-detached-wrist-gaiters.html)

bklyned 01-28-2014 01:56 PM

Marmot Detached Wrist Gaiters???
 
Has anyone tried these: Marmot Stretch Wrist Gaiter - Unisex

They are wrist gaiters that are not attached to the jacket. Has anyone had experience with these?

I really like wrist gaiters, but most of the nicer shells don't include them. Was wondering if these would do the trick.

Jason913 01-28-2014 02:47 PM

why not just a gore-tex gaunlet style glove? problem solved

bklyned 01-28-2014 05:57 PM

I don't like trying to shove my cuff into a glove.

adubg 01-28-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bklyned (Post 1480241)
Has anyone tried these: Marmot Stretch Wrist Gaiter - Unisex

They are wrist gaiters that are not attached to the jacket. Has anyone had experience with these?

I really like wrist gaiters, but most of the nicer shells don't include them. Was wondering if these would do the trick.

I have these, and they are awesome. Work perfectly with my under cuff gloves. I would highly recommend.

bklyned 01-28-2014 07:27 PM

Since they are not attached, have you had any problems with it sliding down, etc? The product is always out of stock, but you are the only one that I've heard of who uses them. Please tell me more.

linvillegorge 01-28-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bklyned (Post 1481681)
I don't like trying to shove my cuff into a glove.

http://nowsourcing.com/blog/wp-conte...g_it_wrong.jpg

mojo maestro 01-28-2014 07:47 PM

I saw a hipster ridin his fixie with those things on.

adubg 01-28-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bklyned (Post 1481849)
Since they are not attached, have you had any problems with it sliding down, etc? The product is always out of stock, but you are the only one that I've heard of who uses them. Please tell me more.


No, I just put them under my base layer when I start the day off.

mikemack03 01-30-2014 10:51 AM

Why not just get a base layer that has thumb holes, i refuse to ride with my gaiters its become a must have!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2