What jacket is this? Travis rice wore it in Thats All, Thats It - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 02:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
highf1yinazn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

yeah i saw that jacket in my search. very close but mann i didnt realize how hard it is to find this exact jacket
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
somebodyelse5
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highf1yinazn View Post
yeah i saw that jacket in my search. very close but mann i didnt realize how hard it is to find this exact jacket
cause its not made anymore lol.
hes riding last years Trice, which means his part was probably shot in like early 08 maybe late 07 cause he gets his boards early. donno if youll be able to find it anywhere. try ebay or something
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Bkeller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highf1yinazn View Post
I was wondering what kind of jacket this is? looks super dope! can anyone help me? sorry im such a noob but we all start somewhere. greatly appreciated!

http://www.shredsyndicate.com/wp-con...9/P8010135.JPG
That is a pretty epic picture.
Bkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyelse5 View Post
cause its not made anymore lol.
hes riding last years Trice, which means his part was probably shot in like early 08 maybe late 07 cause he gets his boards early. donno if youll be able to find it anywhere. try ebay or something
I found a jacket (Oakley Infantry grey bark camo size medium) about a month ago that was an '07 model. It was brand new. I'd been looking for it for a few months and searched daily. It was difficult to find. I searched nationwide via craigslist, ebay and other search methods and eventually found the size and color I was looking for. I also found a 686 Smarty Uzi recently, which is also a discontinued model. The one with the zip in liner, which is the rarer of the two models to find. Took a couple months for that one as well, but I eventually found exactly what I was looking for. I'm not sure what year the 686 UZI's were around, but I know inventory is slim to none and they are difficult to find. Nothing is impossible and someone somewhere has the jacket this guy is looking for.
ThugHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 223
Default

To the OP, have you tried to email Quiksilver yet to see what they have to say about the jacket? Get the model name/number or maybe they have one laying around somewhere.
ThugHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 223
Default

I got to thinking about someone's post saying it was Quiksilver because he is sponsored by Quiksilver. While taking a closer look at the photo, I noticed he's wearing Volcom pants. How do you know the jacket isn't Volcom as well or any other manufacturer for that matter.
ThugHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
somebodyelse5
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugHunter View Post
I got to thinking about someone's post saying it was Quiksilver because he is sponsored by Quiksilver. While taking a closer look at the photo, I noticed he's wearing Volcom pants. How do you know the jacket isn't Volcom as well or any other manufacturer for that matter.
Rice has his own jacket made by quiksilver.....and has for a few years now. dont tell me im wrong when you dont know lol. Quiksilver Snow TRAVIS RICE SIGNATURE SERIES
Thats not a picture of Trice lol. but Trice IS sponsored by quiksilver. Travis Rice Lib Tech Snowboards
and is not on the the team list for volcom Volcom | Youth Against Establishment - Team Riders

Look at those links. Im right

Last edited by somebodyelse5; 02-02-2010 at 05:44 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyelse5 View Post
Rice has his own jacket made by quiksilver.....and has for a few years now. dont tell me im wrong when you dont know lol. Quiksilver Snow TRAVIS RICE SIGNATURE SERIES
Thats not a picture of Trice lol. but Trice IS sponsored by quiksilver. Travis Rice Lib Tech Snowboards
and is not on the the team list for volcom Volcom | Youth Against Establishment - Team Riders

Look at those links. Im right
Where in my post did I say you were wrong? I simply questioned the jacket being a Quiksilver because the pants were Volcom. If If that's not a picture of Trice then why was it brought into the discussion in the first place? Seems like you did that in your first post. If it's not Trice, then why would you suggest it's a Quiksilver jacket? You're confusing!!
ThugHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
somebodyelse5
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugHunter View Post
Where in my post did I say you were wrong? I simply questioned the jacket being a Quiksilver because the pants were Volcom. If If that's not a picture of Trice then why was it brought into the discussion in the first place? Seems like you did that in your first post. If it's not Trice, then why would you suggest it's a Quiksilver jacket? You're confusing!!
Its the jacket Trice wore in that it thats all, its quiksilver. deductive reasoning brotha haha. But it is a quiksilver jacket for sure.

on this forum, i get defensive really fast im sorry.

Last edited by somebodyelse5; 02-02-2010 at 06:05 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 223
Default

Since I'm the master of finding discontinued jackets, I figured I'd give one a try for the challenge. The jacket is the Quiksilver Holy Smoke and the color choice is called "pop green".

09 QUIKSILVER MEN'S HOLY SMOKE INSULATED JACKET. Buy Online R&R Sport

http://www.broadbandsports.com/node/18079&gvsm=1

Now to the OP, just search day and night for one in your size. Good luck.....NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Last edited by ThugHunter; 02-02-2010 at 07:14 PM.
ThugHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums