How do you call this clothing piece? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Posts: n/a
Default How do you call this clothing piece?

(I am referring to what's covering her nose, if that wasn't clear)

I'm trying to find some on ebay. What do they usually cost in the ski resorts in Europe?

Last edited by ripper234; 02-05-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: make it more clear
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Leo's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit Area
Posts: 6,230

That is a Seirus Neofleece Masque

Seirus NeoFleece Masque - Adult 2010
__________________ Reviews and David Z's rants
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums