where can i get redbull and rockstar vinyls online? - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,452
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I'll never understand why people sticker up their boards with brand names at all.

Athletes and racers do it because they have to in order for these companies to give them money.

Not much reason for the rest of us to do it.... other than demonstrating that you're a fan of all those products or that you're a big time poser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thugit View Post
you're gonna put 2 competing energy drink company's stickers on your shit?
Tarzanman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Puggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I am making the helmet because I thought they looked pretty sick... I'm obviously not sponsored by Red Bull... I are poser? I don't like to think so, I just dropped $2000.00 to fly out to Whistler and shred for a week out there over New Years... not very poserish IMHO... mind you though if the helmet looks like shit I will be buying that new white bern I've had my eye on.
Puggy is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post
I'll never understand why people sticker up their boards with brand names at all.

Athletes and racers do it because they have to in order for these companies to give them money.

Not much reason for the rest of us to do it.... other than demonstrating that you're a fan of all those products or that you're a big time poser.
Ditto.

Hell, I don't even like wearing a tshirt that says the company name. I just bought your shirt and you also want me to advertise for you?
Smitty is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Asheville Nc
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
Ditto.

Hell, I don't even like wearing a tshirt that says the company name. I just bought your shirt and you also want me to advertise for you?
yea its not like you dont see red bull enough. The only thing I have seen without red bull on it is the red bull racing teams plane, and I was suprised.
bamorgan7 is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Senior Member
 
bakesale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 883
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puggy View Post
I are poser? I don't like to think so, I just dropped $2000.00 to fly out to Whistler and shred for a week out there over New Years... not very poserish IMHO...
So? Everybody does a week at Whistler and drops $2000+ Telling us that you are going to Whistler for a week and how that magically makes you not a poseur is imho kinda lame.

By the sounds of it you're just some dude who drops in 3-5 days a season at Blue but RREAALLLLYYYY wants to be a legit snowboarder and will PAY RED BULL TO ADVERTISE FOR THEM just to prove it.
bakesale is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 11:45 PM
Veteran Member
 
MistahTaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakesale View Post
So? Everybody does a week at Whistler and drops $2000+ Telling us that you are going to Whistler for a week and how that magically makes you not a poseur is imho kinda lame.

By the sounds of it you're just some dude who drops in 3-5 days a season at Blue but RREAALLLLYYYY wants to be a legit snowboarder and will PAY RED BULL TO ADVERTISE FOR THEM just to prove it.
and you are roid raging
MistahTaki is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 12:39 AM
Senior Member
 
bakesale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 883
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahTaki View Post
and you are roid raging
nope, just amazed at how dumb people are and how far they will go to seek approval of their peers. (not suggesting that I don't seek peer approval, because we all do)
bakesale is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 04:08 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Extremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm actually trying to figure out what I want to put on my board this year. But no energy drinks or Brand names.
Extremo is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Senior Member
 
SnowBrdScotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 451
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i got redbull and bluebull sticker pm me


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SnowBrdScotty is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Senior Member
 
ev13wt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puggy View Post
I will be buying that new white bern I've had my eye on.
I have 1 sticker on my helmet. Its actually a red bern sticker, but I removed the R. Now people look at me funny and have this strange look on their face. Oh yea, and one that says fire in the hole. Thats what my friends and I call our big winter trip we do every year.

The other stickers are black grip tape that covers the air holes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stickerjob.jpg (159.0 KB, 18 views)
ev13wt is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome