Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Outerwear and Accessories (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/)
-   -   ordered a blank... where are mass stickers? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/36560-ordered-blank-where-mass-stickers.html)

51bombed 01-26-2011 09:23 PM

ordered a blank... where are mass stickers?
 
don't feel like bouncing around a thousand sites to find some stickers to collage a topsheet...
snagged one of the boards from blanksnowboards.com to see how they were, and liked the idea of a collage for topsheet...dont feel like sticking shit all over my current sticks -_-

inpuT?

Qball 01-26-2011 09:24 PM

I've seen some deals on ebay for something like 50 stickers for 10 bucks or so.

MistahTaki 01-26-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 51bombed (Post 365557)
don't feel like bouncing around a thousand sites to find some stickers to collage a topsheet...
snagged one of the boards from blanksnowboards.com to see how they were, and liked the idea of a collage for topsheet...dont feel like sticking shit all over my current sticks -_-

inpuT?

go to flux's facebook page and ask for stickers and they'll send you a lot for free. for rome go to their site, sticker request, free. capita and thirtytwo charge 2 bucks but they send you a butt load of stickers, worth it. 32 send me a bunch of decals and reg stickers and a huge "32" sticker and a promo dvd.

51bombed 01-26-2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistahTaki (Post 365582)
go to flux's facebook page and ask for stickers and they'll send you a lot for free. for rome go to their site, sticker request, free. capita and thirtytwo charge 2 bucks but they send you a butt load of stickers, worth it. 32 send me a bunch of decals and reg stickers and a huge "32" sticker and a promo dvd.

i love you

SoCalBurton 01-27-2011 09:48 PM

I want ANALOG stickers..where to go? I dont even see them on their site.

MistahTaki 01-27-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalBurton (Post 366129)
I want ANALOG stickers..where to go? I dont even see them on their site.

try here.Analog Clothing / Contact / Contact Us

last time i checked i think you have to pay. idk, worth a try a though.

SoCalBurton 01-27-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistahTaki (Post 366135)
try here.Analog Clothing / Contact / Contact Us

last time i checked i think you have to pay. idk, worth a try a though.

Just sent off a message lets see what happens! Thanks

babtong 01-30-2011 01:44 AM

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/sno...r-request.html

There you go.

MistahTaki 01-30-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babtong (Post 367193)

bunch of them dont send any stickers back so it's not worth bothering sending letters to all of them.

ferrealz 03-02-2011 10:34 AM

I ordered stickers from stickeryou.com I basically uploaded all the images I want that I got from google, so I don't get any random stickers that I don't want. They're pretty cheap too. I paid like $7/page of stickers (Each page can has a lot of stickers depending on the size of the stickers) and somehow managed to get free shipping from their twitter account. My order arrived pretty quick too


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2