BIG snowboard gear - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2
Default BIG snowboard gear

I have a small dilemma. I started upgrading my equipment last season, new board, bindings, etc., but I can never find decent fitting pants or a coat. I guess that happens when youre 6'2", with a waist of 44". :/ I want to find pants that are relevant, as well as well-fitting, and purposeful. The closest I came last year were FOURSQUARE Q PANT XXL. They lacked about an inch and a half. Quite disappointing...

I know that there are bigger guys who ride. Why is it so impossible to find stuff? Where do others shop?
SoundZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-24-2011, 07:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Sudden_Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ottawa, On
Posts: 736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundZombie View Post
I have a small dilemma. I started upgrading my equipment last season, new board, bindings, etc., but I can never find decent fitting pants or a coat. I guess that happens when youre 6'2", with a waist of 44". :/ I want to find pants that are relevant, as well as well-fitting, and purposeful. The closest I came last year were FOURSQUARE Q PANT XXL. They lacked about an inch and a half. Quite disappointing...

I know that there are bigger guys who ride. Why is it so impossible to find stuff? Where do others shop?
I have a pair of 686 Smarty Cargos in XXL, they fit bigger than my Foursquare or Sessions XXLs. Under Armor sizes their XXL even bigger than the 686s. There are a ton of online shops that carry the Smartys. http://www.evo.com/outlet/pants/686-...nal-cargo.aspx
Sudden_Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudden_Death View Post
I have a pair of 686 Smarty Cargos in XXL, they fit bigger than my Foursquare or Sessions XXLs. Under Armor sizes their XXL even bigger than the 686s. There are a ton of online shops that carry the Smartys. 686 Smarty Original Cargo Pants | evo outlet
I really like the look of the Smartys. Whats your opinion of them? I like a little bagginess to them too, which it looks like they have.
SoundZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Sudden_Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ottawa, On
Posts: 736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundZombie View Post
I really like the look of the Smartys. Whats your opinion of them? I like a little bagginess to them too, which it looks like they have.
I love mine, the zip out liner makes them a pant that can tackle any temperature range and the fit is bang on. Baggy but not to a ridiculous level.
Sudden_Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums