Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Outerwear and Accessories (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/)
-   -   Snowboard strap for Race Bike? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/47666-snowboard-strap-race-bike.html)

JamesX 03-12-2012 07:09 PM

Snowboard strap for Race Bike?
 
Are there contraptions out there that let you transport snowboard on a race bike, like a Honda or Kawasaki?

slyder 03-12-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesX (Post 495024)
Are there contraptions out there that let you transport snowboard on a race bike, like a Honda or Kawasaki?

simple bungee cord :thumbsup: no way is the board wider than the lane you are riding in. You may get some lift from the air but strap tight and should be no issues.

search forum found in another post

Snowboard on a motorcycle

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/a..._1698114_o.jpg

BoBBYdaBo$$ 03-12-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyder (Post 495028)
You may get some lift from the air but strap tight and should be no issues.

portable airplane, lean back and rip it haha

slyder 03-12-2012 07:44 PM

I just found it totally odd to be taking a bike to snowboard...
Hey it is warm enough to ride and snows on the hill go for it.

JamesX 03-12-2012 08:11 PM

It is more about third friend riding to my house and we go up together in my SUV. As opposed to we going way out to pick him up.

In CA it is sunny on the bottom, snow on top :D

slyder 03-12-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesX (Post 495038)
It is more about third friend riding to my house and we go up together in my SUV. As opposed to we going way out to pick him up.

In CA it is sunny on the bottom, snow on top :D

I think he would be fine riding to you, and will probably give lots of folks a good laugh :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2