Drunk with power...er beer.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
As general comments, here are things that I have liked and hated about gloves:
1) My current pair of Dakines have a real issue with the liner. It's attached at the wrist, but floats free inside the glove. So if I pull out my hand, the fingers come partly out of the shell. When I try to put the hand back in, I'm faced with forcing the liner back into place, which is surprisingly difficult with cold wet hands. This is a total showstopper, and having experienced this I will NEVER buy another set of gloves that even MIGHT have this problem.
2) Stitching that starts coming unravelled pisses me off. Don't make your shit cheap.
3) I love having a goggle-cleaner on the outside of a thumb.
4) I know some people don't like the wrist straps (so you can take your gloves off and dangle them) but I love those and won't buy gloves that don't have them.
5) I like removable liners, but that's not a showstopper either way.
6) I like long cuffs. Some gloves are just too short. Won't buy them.
7) Waterproofing is more important than insulation, if you have to compromise. Wet insulated gloves are useless.
Error 404. Coffee not found.