Where are you guys finding these specials?
- Burton AK 3L Hover Jacket - RRP USD$569.95
- Arcteryx Sabre Jacket - RRP USD$525.00
- Arcteryx Theta SV - RRP USD$550.00
Kind of bullshit how the prices get jacked up massively for Australians. Those prices are direct from the Arcteryx site, through an American proxy. Below are the prices if I visit them without an American proxy (Australian IP).
- Arcteryx Theta SV - RRP AUD$899.00
- Arcteryx Sabre Jacket - Revised - RRP AUD$799.00
Considering AUD$1.00 buys USD$1.04 currently, it doesn't make much sense at all.