Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Outerwear and Accessories (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/)
-   -   lightest low-profile helmet POC skull/Riot/Macon? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/50624-lightest-low-profile-helmet-poc-skull.html)

theorist 10-27-2012 03:23 PM

lightest low-profile helmet POC skull/Riot/Macon?
 
hi. thanks for reading.

i was curious which is the best low profile helmet with the lightest weight for any of you that own these or have tried them on.

POC Skull Light
Pro-Tec Riot
Bern Macon

Snow Hound 10-27-2012 03:58 PM

The Smith one I've got is supposed to be the lightest? Mace I think? It's low profile for sure.

Frozen 10-27-2012 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by theorist (Post 531749)
hi. thanks for reading.

i was curious which is the best low profile helmet with the lightest weight for any of you that own these or have tried them on.

POC Skull Light
Pro-Tec Riot
Bern Macon

ohhhhhhhhhhh. helmets are gay. just saying.

kctahoe 10-27-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frozen (Post 531764)
ohhhhhhhhhhh. helmets are gay. just saying.

Haha holy shit!

Lol I read your original post before you edited it

Frozen 10-27-2012 04:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kctahoe (Post 531765)
Haha holy shit!

Lol I read your original post before you edited it

Can't remember lost forever. lah lah lah lah

Snow Hound 10-27-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frozen (Post 531764)
ohhhhhhhhhhh. helmets are gay. just saying.

Classic closet bum boy. Calling everyone and everything gay cause all you can think about is man meat.

Just saying.

mrjimyjohn 10-27-2012 04:41 PM

My sandbox lowrider is pretty low profile

Frozen 10-27-2012 04:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Hound (Post 531768)
Classic closet bum boy. Calling everyone and everything gay cause all you can think about is man meat.

Just saying.

Lol whatever fuck neck. Scared cunt, nice hat faggot. As a disclaimer I have no problem with anyone wearing helmets, AT ALL. This guy is pissing me off though.

Snow Hound 10-27-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frozen (Post 531770)
This guy is pissing me off though.

Me or the OP?

Sore subject is it sweetie?

ChiTownRon 10-27-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Hound (Post 531760)
The Smith one I've got is supposed to be the lightest? Mace I think? It's low profile for sure.

I was actually looking at these the other night. They seem nice and got great reviews. I'll probably eventually buy it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2