Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Outerwear and Accessories (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/)
-   -   Pants to go with new jacket (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/51806-pants-go-new-jacket.html)

scrill 12-02-2012 02:26 PM

Pants to go with new jacket
 
Just looking for suggestions on what color/brand of pants that would go best with this jacket. I personally think navy blue would go best. Or if anyone knows of a good pant thats decently cheap that'd be great too. But all in all just looking for suggestions. Thanks.

http://static.hellyhansen.com/img/hh...main_large.jpg

ARSENALFAN 12-02-2012 02:32 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__-qzLXP3vs...art_tartan.jpg

alaric 12-02-2012 02:43 PM

as far as looks, go for what YOU like.

what's your price range? check out the-house.com or tactics.com or something to get an idea of what you would like. and if you can, try to purchase at a local shop to help out the locals.

scrill 12-02-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaric (Post 546510)
as far as looks, go for what YOU like.

what's your price range? check out the-house.com or tactics.com or something to get an idea of what you would like. and if you can, try to purchase at a local shop to help out the locals.

yea I hear ya, price range id say is about 150-200 ish and I'll try those sites thanks

Powhound97 12-03-2012 02:59 AM

I like The house.com
Customer service ladies are always bitchy though....:thumbdown:

scrill 12-03-2012 11:36 AM

Anyone know of any good slim pants? I've kinda narrowed it down to a slimmer pant, but not skin tight nut huggers.

scotty100 12-03-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrill (Post 546919)
Anyone know of any good slim pants? I've kinda narrowed it down to a slimmer pant, but not skin tight nut huggers.

Burton does a "mid fit" in some of its pants that are cut slimmer but not too tight. You can filter their selection by fit on their site. I also tried their sig fit cargo pants and thought they were cut somewhat slimmer than other brands but still had enough room to layer underneath.

If you want an alternative, Ride has a slim fit option also that doesn't look too crazy.

Westlake Pant | Snowboard Pants | Ride Snowboards 2012-2013

scrill 12-03-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty100 (Post 547019)
Burton does a "mid fit" in some of its pants that are cut slimmer but not too tight. You can filter their selection by fit on their site. I also tried their sig fit cargo pants and thought they were cut somewhat slimmer than other brands but still had enough room to layer underneath.

If you want an alternative, Ride has a slim fit option also that doesn't look too crazy.

Westlake Pant | Snowboard Pants | Ride Snowboards 2012-2013

thanks i'll look into that. has anyone heard anything about nomis pants. I found these and thought they looked nice

http://www.nomisdesign.com/wp-conten...F2MPSDEN_1.jpg

oneshot 12-03-2012 04:30 PM

pick fashion over function always.. function is overrated..

I have some pajama bottoms, same exact pattern i'll sell ya for cheap.. would be a great match and fashion sense would be through the roof

scrill 12-03-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneshot (Post 547126)
pick fashion over function always.. function is overrated..

I have some pajama bottoms, same exact pattern i'll sell ya for cheap.. would be a great match and fashion sense would be through the roof

haha sorry not looking to match straight through. I'm going for a khaki pant now


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2