Airblaster Ninja Suit - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
slowmkv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 81
Default Airblaster Ninja Suit

Got a quick question for anyone who rocks the merino wool ninja suit. Do you guys wear just the ninja suit under your snow pants? Or do you wear another layer. Usually I wear a base layer and gym shorts or pants but didnt know how warm this suit is. Any help is appreciated.
slowmkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Sassicaia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmkv View Post
Got a quick question for anyone who rocks the merino wool ninja suit. Do you guys wear just the ninja suit under your snow pants? Or do you wear another layer. Usually I wear a base layer and gym shorts or pants but didnt know how warm this suit is. Any help is appreciated.
If its around 0 i get away with just the layer and my goretex shell no problem. Feels very comfortable to board that way. If it gets cold ill through a primaloft or down vest. Never needed more.
Sassicaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
slowmkv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
If its around 0 i get away with just the layer and my goretex shell no problem. Feels very comfortable to board that way. If it gets cold ill through a primaloft or down vest. Never needed more.
Yeah this weekend Ill test it out, heading up to killington. It will probally end up being warm this weekend so I wont even get to test it.
slowmkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
ARSENALFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Calgary
Posts: 910
Default

My balls stay warm right up against the merino wool version. No itch. I wear a pair of Red impact shorts so its good for me.
ARSENALFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
slowmkv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
My balls stay warm right up against the merino wool version. No itch. I wear a pair of Red impact shorts so its good for me.
LOL yeah I mean im going to wear underwear but I didnt know if I should wear pants over the suit.
slowmkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
sangsters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NJ/NYC
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
My balls stay warm right up against the merino wool version. No itch. <snip>
I see the start of their new ad campaign right here!
sangsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
ARSENALFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Calgary
Posts: 910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmkv View Post
LOL yeah I mean im going to wear underwear but I didnt know if I should wear pants over the suit.

Why wear underwear if your in the Ninja Suit? Let it all hang out. Merino against your nutsack feels pretty good.
ARSENALFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
NWBoarder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Port Orchard, WA
Posts: 1,983
Blog Entries: 10
Default

Seriously, if you're going to wear underoos with the Ninja suit, at least make sure you get some boxer briefs. But in reality, they're not needed. I agree with Arsenal, just hang free in the suit.
__________________
Oh yeah!? Well, my mom says I'm cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
It never gets old, if you're in it for the passion, and not the fashion
NWBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
cav0011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 603
Default

wearing underwear with a ninjasuit just makes taking a piss harder.

As a male taking a piss should never be hard.....except first thing in the morning.
cav0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
slowmkv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
Why wear underwear if your in the Ninja Suit? Let it all hang out. Merino against your nutsack feels pretty good.
haha I guess ill give it a shot this weekend.
slowmkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums