Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Outerwear and Accessories (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/)
-   -   Douchebags (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/51920-douchebags.html)

Sassicaia 12-04-2012 11:43 PM

Douchebags
 
Has anyone heard of this bag company? Hilarious name, and not bad looking product at first glance.

The Official Douchebags

seriouscat 12-04-2012 11:56 PM

Dude where do you find this stuff? :laugh:

Seems like a quality bag. Not convinced how useful the shoulder system is, but the compression system is nice and I like they come in the bright colors so you can find your stuff at airports fast.

I don't think the wheels are as good as burton though. I love those skate wheels!

Sassicaia 12-05-2012 12:01 AM

I cant stop laughing at the name. Its genius.

The compression system actually makes a lot of sense. I hate the board bag sag, and this seems to solve it.

As far as how I find shit like this... basically I get drunk in from of my computer and search.

Lamps 12-05-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassicaia (Post 547999)
As far as how I find shit like this... basically I get drunk in from of my computer and search.

A tried and true method.

Sassicaia 12-05-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamps (Post 548016)
A tried and true method.

yup smart.

Actually its how I got into boarding. I was drinking a nice chateauneuf du pape (1.5L). Got drunk and ordered a complete snowbaord package online. Showed up a week later which committed me to learn. Loved it ever since.

There have been an equal number of bad buys using that method thou.

ETM 12-05-2012 12:49 AM

They sent them out to a few rookie wanna be reviewers out here in oz, all of them praised it but they would cause theyre reviewers trying to get into the industry so people just sent them shitloads of shit.
After sifting through the ass kissing I found that they look ok but have no padding on the top of the board.

Sassicaia 12-05-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ETM (Post 548022)
They sent them out to a few rookie wanna be reviewers out here in oz, all of them praised it but they would cause theyre reviewers trying to get into the industry so people just sent them shitloads of shit.
After sifting through the ass kissing I found that they look ok but have no padding on the top of the board.


deal breaker.

Peyto 12-05-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seriouscat (Post 547996)
Dude where do you find this stuff? :laugh:

Seems like a quality bag. Not convinced how useful the shoulder system is, but the compression system is nice and I like they come in the bright colors so you can find your stuff at airports fast.

I don't think the wheels are as good as burton though. I love those skate wheels!

Sassicaia is my obscure gear maven!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2