Quality Cheap Wax - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudden_Death View Post
Ottawa, postal code K2L 2R3.
If you buy our 1lb bar we might be able to ship for around $5 but ill look more into it tomorrow for a more exact quote.
EastCoastWax is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Veteran Member
 
Sudden_Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ottawa, On
Posts: 752
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastWax View Post
If you buy our 1lb bar we might be able to ship for around $5 but ill look more into it tomorrow for a more exact quote.
Nice, it was the one lb. bar that I wanted.
Sudden_Death is offline  
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 01:08 AM
Member
 
Chandler789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just purchased some, but the delivery dates scare me a bit. I would like it a little faster and am hoping I receive it at least before I leave for my trip. I asked to be invoiced for USPS priority shipping (3.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Not a moderator pal, Im an Admin. I handle technical aspects of the forum. The mods are the E police here. I am just a tech guy so get off your lecturing high horse about "my repsonsibilities as a moderator" your`e barking up the wrong tree......
Chandler789 is offline  
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler789 View Post
I just purchased some, but the delivery dates scare me a bit. I would like it a little faster and am hoping I receive it at least before I leave for my trip. I asked to be invoiced for USPS priority shipping (3.00)
Ya we just got the Invoice for that out and will have that shipped today
EastCoastWax is offline  
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Member
 
Chandler789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastWax View Post
Ya we just got the Invoice for that out and will have that shipped today
I left my phone at my house today while at work and was late to see the invoice because I was not notified and was not looking out for it. But thank you for shipping USPS Priority!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Not a moderator pal, Im an Admin. I handle technical aspects of the forum. The mods are the E police here. I am just a tech guy so get off your lecturing high horse about "my repsonsibilities as a moderator" your`e barking up the wrong tree......
Chandler789 is offline  
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 08:34 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Tech420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 516
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastWax View Post
ya real cheap! Dont be wasting all ur money on overpriced products. Save it for the lift tickets and gas.
I really hope you're just some teenage kid advertising for your dad. I can't buy anything from someone too stupid to spell you, your, and you're.
Tech420 is offline  
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech420 View Post
I really hope you're just some teenage kid advertising for your dad. I can't buy anything from someone too stupid to spell you, your, and you're.
Actually I own the company myself and because I said ur instead of your your hating. Its just where im from
EastCoastWax is offline  
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South East Michigan
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
give me a review on quality im thinking about buying it but its too good of a deal to be true...
ankkassa is offline  
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankkassa View Post
give me a review on quality im thinking about buying it but its too good of a deal to be true...
Thats totaly fine. Im sure you will receive a great review. The reason we can sell so cheap is that we receive out base ingredient from our co owner for very cheap.
EastCoastWax is offline  
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South East Michigan
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastWax View Post
Thats totaly fine. Im sure you will receive a great review. The reason we can sell so cheap is that we receive out base ingredient from our co owner for very cheap.
not trying to be rude or anything but who is the co owner and do u you guys have race wax
ankkassa is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome