Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
- Outerwear and Accessories (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/)
- - Protective clothing comparison (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/52192-protective-clothing-comparison.html)
Protective clothing comparison
Just looking into buying some protective clothing for boarding. These are a few of the products I am looking at:
1. Demon Snow Flex-Force Pro
2. SixSixOne Subgear Compression
1. Crash Pads 2200 Thermal Pant
2. Demon Flex Force Long Padded Pants
3. Demon Men's Flex Force X D3O
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Also, do these products fit true to size? I'm 5'10" but on the skinnier side at moment so not sure whether I should be looking at S or XS.
Thanks in advance.
Last march I picked up some adidas climacool pads from TJ MAXX for $15 they are not thick padding but they have awesome structure for the thickness of the padding.
I think these are classified as basketball padding but they're rad. I used to use RED impact shorts but the pads were about as thick as a few pennies and were basically useless.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.