Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Photography, Video, and Other Media (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/photography-video-other-media/)
-   -   Mt Southington Day Edit (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/photography-video-other-media/46053-mt-southington-day-edit.html)

mronzitti 01-29-2012 10:09 AM

Mt Southington Day Edit
 
Mt Southington Day Edit - YouTube

not really serious just a chill day at the local mountain
Also can someone tell me how to get it so the video comes up on here i cant get it to work

Donutz 01-29-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mronzitti (Post 475117)
Mt Southington Day Edit - YouTube

not really serious just a chill day at the local mountain
Also can someone tell me how to get it so the video comes up on here i cant get it to work




Use the YOUTUBE button and only put the part after "youtu.be/" between the tags

mronzitti 01-29-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donutz (Post 475146)

Use the YOUTUBE button and only put the part after "youtu.be/" between the tags

OHH thanks, i was using the entire link

Tech420 01-29-2012 02:14 PM

Is this recent? I haven't been over there in like 2 weeks and the park setup looks different.

mronzitti 01-29-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech420 (Post 475188)
Is this recent? I haven't been over there in like 2 weeks and the park setup looks different.

yeah this was saturday, i think the jibs for cribs rails were pretty new

Tech420 01-29-2012 09:28 PM

Everything from that video is new. I have a pass to Southington, hit me up if you ever want to ride.

mronzitti 01-30-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech420 (Post 475361)
Everything from that video is new. I have a pass to Southington, hit me up if you ever want to ride.

were you there Saturday because we were in the park all day, you prob saw us if you were

BoredPanda 02-01-2012 03:24 AM

camera is just very shaky, maybe use a small monopod to hold the camera but cool!!!

mronzitti 02-01-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredPanda (Post 477010)
camera is just very shaky, maybe use a small monopod to hold the camera but cool!!!

oh yeah ik it was my first time filming while on a snowboard so it was annoying to have my feet strapped down but then we started hiking rail and i just got really sloppy with my filming


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2