Sugarloaf 2012 Edit - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Yes Officer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 89
Default Sugarloaf 2012 Edit

We took a four day trip upto Sugarloaf in ME with about 38 people. The video is 12 of us who all carpooled up together. Between my Hero2 and my buddy's Contour HD we had 142 videos (over 10 hours of footage). The video is kinda long (16 min) but I think that was pretty good considering the length of our trip, and im pretty sure there is way more drinking than actual snowboarding. None of us claim to be nasty snowboarders or skiers, we just go to have as much fun as possible. This is the first video I have ever made so go easy on me.

Hulford Entertainment Sugarloaf 2012 - YouTube

Last edited by Yes Officer; 02-24-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Yes Officer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Washington State
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes Officer View Post
We took a four day trip upto Sugarloaf in ME with about 38 people. The video is 12 of us who all carpooled up together. Between my Hero2 and my buddy's Contour HD we had 142 videos (over 10 hours of footage). The video is kinda long (16 min) but I think that was pretty good considering the length of our trip, and im pretty sure there is way more drinking than actual snowboarding. None of us claim to be nasty snowboarders or skiers, we just go to have as much fun as possible. This is the first video I have ever made so go easy on me.

Hulford Entertainment Sugarloaf 2012 - YouTube
New drinking game, every time someone falls, take a drink.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Yes Officer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
New drinking game, every time someone falls, take a drink.
Haha. Might end up being a good game.
Yes Officer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Yes Officer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 89
Default

Does anyone know how to make a YouTube video mobile friendly? I went to the synchronization tab but the button to allow it was grayed out. I'm hoping I don't have to re-render it.
Yes Officer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Washington State
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes Officer View Post
Does anyone know how to make a YouTube video mobile friendly? I went to the synchronization tab but the button to allow it was grayed out. I'm hoping I don't have to re-render it.
i think you have to re render it, not sure though
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
iVanessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 47
Default

really cool video. LOVE the Loaf!
__________________
*~ LIVE - LOVE - RIDE ~*
iVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Yes Officer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVanessa View Post
really cool video. LOVE the Loaf!
Thanks, yah Sugarloaf is my favorite mountain in the NE.
Yes Officer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums