Season Edit - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Season Edit

My season edit (re-edit really). Critique please. Song is Q Lazarus - Goodbye Horses.

CaP17A is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 07:31 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 251
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
loved it but I turned the music off in like 6 seconds but then put it back on and liked it.
Frozen is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Senior Member
 
C.B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern MN
Posts: 339
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You're good
C.B. is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Senior Member
 
RightCoastShred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anywhere with snow
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pretty good. the whole video is at mt. snow right?
RightCoastShred is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 07:59 PM
The Rooster King
 
ShredLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,811
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
you really are progressing quite nicely young spaz. very solid shredding.

i'd still like to see more kickers, but the shots you had were good and even stylie. you need to move west asap and get as good at big bc booters as you are on rails and you're set. i was very happy to see you spinning on and off of every rail tho. sick.

the main critique i have if i have one is that you need to be filming some urban jibs with some concrete death consequences instead of just carinthia park the whole time. maybe its just me.

yea the song is gay, but that's just my opinion. i'm sure their are people who will like it.... music is subjective i guess... when you're shredding good i can ignore some lousy music.

the best advice i have is get the hell off the east coast and come ride some powder because you're really good but i get the feeling there is a whole different part of snowboarding that someone with your talent and drive that you're not even experiencing and you need to fucking do that.

sorry for the long post. sick vid.
ShredLife is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.B. View Post
You're good
Oh thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightCoastShred View Post
pretty good. the whole video is at mt. snow right?
Thanks man, yeah it is, except for the shot of the double rail, thats in Copper, CO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen View Post
loved it but I turned the music off in like 6 seconds but then put it back on and liked it.
Thank you...trying to change up the music selection, I like it cus it was in Fully Flared haha
CaP17A is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
you really are progressing quite nicely young spaz. very solid shredding.

i'd still like to see more kickers, but the shots you had were good and even stylie. you need to move west asap and get as good at big bc booters as you are on rails and you're set. i was very happy to see you spinning on and off of every rail tho. sick.

the main critique i have if i have one is that you need to be filming some urban jibs with some concrete death consequences instead of just carinthia park the whole time. maybe its just me.

yea the song is gay, but that's just my opinion. i'm sure their are people who will like it.... music is subjective i guess... when you're shredding good i can ignore some lousy music.

the best advice i have is get the hell off the east coast and come ride some powder because you're really good but i get the feeling there is a whole different part of snowboarding that someone with your talent and drive that you're not even experiencing and you need to fucking do that.

sorry for the long post. sick vid.
Thanks man, appreciate it all, thats the type of stuff I'm looking for. The one week when I go out west every year is amazing, I don't progress much because its for a competition and by that time all I do is my run over and over again but I really wanna take a month long (or year long) trip out west. Definitely not enough snow for any urban near me last year, I'm trying to organize some little trips around us. Always half and half with music for me, some people hate it, some don't, its watevah. What I wouldn't give to ride some pow haha, west coast is so lucky. Thanks for the critique and compliments dude!
CaP17A is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2012, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BUMP BUMP BUMP. plz keep critiquing this. wink
CaP17A is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Veteran Member
 
ThunderChunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kissing Bridge
Posts: 1,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I absolutely despise jibbing so I can't say I like it. But I didn't hate it. More jumps please

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
Im all for having fun, showing your tits and getting fucked up on a river float but it can be done without being a pig.
ThunderChunky is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2012, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
Well, I absolutely despise jibbing so I can't say I like it. But I didn't hate it. More jumps please
I had a bunch of half decent jump shots but the filming was terrible, this was mostly a bunch of stuff that was the "good" stuff (filming wise)
CaP17A is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome