Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Photography, Video, and Other Media (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/photography-video-other-media/)
-   -   Transgender Female Snowboarder (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/photography-video-other-media/56185-transgender-female-snowboarder.html)

AngelaBabin 01-18-2013 10:34 AM

Transgender Female Snowboarder
 
http://vimeo.com/56881558

Donutz 01-18-2013 10:38 AM

Goddammit I wish Seymour would put up beginner features like that.

As so the subject at hand, you're SOL for the Olympics but otherwise snowboarding is snowboarding.

IdahoFreshies 01-18-2013 12:07 PM

wait what about a transgender female snowboarder?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Donutz (Post 598929)
Goddammit I wish Seymour would put up beginner features like that.

As so the subject at hand, you're SOL for the Olympics but otherwise snowboarding is snowboarding.

and x2 to that! My mountain basically skipped beginner features and has a ton of down rails and street style rails. Very few easy boxes like that to dial in tricks on :thumbsdown:

poutanen 01-18-2013 12:14 PM

Looks like fun but I don't get why it matters that you/the rider/anyone is transgender. This is a snowboarding forum, shouldn't matter if you're male, female, both, half, black, white, gay, indian, etc. etc. etc.

By doesn't matter, I mean nobody should be talked down to for any of the above reasons, but I also feel nobody should be treated better for any of the above reasons either...

Thinking about the "why can't we retain female members" thread. Maybe the reason is we (the males of the forum) see a woman join up and go easy on her. They probably notice this and get offended that they're being coddled. :dunno:

Anyway, as far as the vid goes, looks like fun! :D

Sassicaia 01-18-2013 12:42 PM

I just got a Contour+2 and waiting for my new mac to do some proper video editing. If I post a video my thread will be "Straight White Male (extremely good looking) Snowboarding Video"

poutanen 01-18-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassicaia (Post 599538)
I just got a Contour+2 and waiting for my new mac to do some proper video editing. If I post a video my thread will be "Straight White Male (extremely good looking) Snowboarding Video"

LOL!

My next video will be titled "Easily irritable muppet snowboarding video"

Donutz 01-18-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassicaia (Post 599538)
I just got a Contour+2 and waiting for my new mac to do some proper video editing. If I post a video my thread will be "Straight White Male (extremely good looking) Snowboarding Video"

Soooo..... using a stunt double, then? :D

mixie 01-18-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poutanen (Post 599362)
Maybe the reason is we (the males of the forum) see a woman join up and go easy on her. They probably notice this and get offended that they're being coddled. :dunno:

Anyway, as far as the vid goes, looks like fun! :D


no one ever asks me for nekkid pics, I cry myself to sleep nightly over it. I wonder if i knock out my teeth and start smoking meth BA will want to bang me. Probably not :dunno: Chomps even apologized for being creepy. wtf is wrong with this place...


:unsure:

poutanen 01-18-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixie (Post 599714)
no one ever asks me for nekkid pics, I cry myself to sleep nightly over it. I wonder if i knock out my teeth and start smoking meth BA will want to bang me. Probably not :dunno: Chomps even apologized for being creepy. wtf is wrong with this place...


:unsure:

PICS PLEASE!!! Preferably close up vag shots... :D

Feel better? :tongue4:

chomps1211 01-18-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixie (Post 599714)
no one ever asks me for nekkid pics, I cry myself to sleep nightly over it. I wonder if i knock out my teeth and start smoking meth BA will want to bang me. Probably not :dunno: Chomps even apologized for being creepy. wtf is wrong with this place...


:unsure:

Cant have u thinkin I've changed my ways. You just know soomeone was gonna post this,.. So let me b the one to beat them to the punch,..

"Talk about Pumping the Tranny!!":laugh::laugh::eusa_clap::yahoo:

There,.. My rep's intact, and Mixie, I still want to b your secret Interwebz Stalker!!!!:tongue4: :D

To the OP, ;) Welcome! Hope u got a sense of humor!! You'll need it around here! :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2