Chill man, you waited an hour before complaining that no one replied yet... it takes time to get replies, not everyone checks the forum every single hour.
Here are my thoughts as someone who owns a GoPro 3 Black and uses it daily.
1) Happy with the purchase.
2) I use the camera almost every day I go snowboarding (5-6 days a week).
3) One GoPro 3 Black because it records at higher fps in 1080p, which is nice for slow motion, plus I have no need for 2 GoPros anyway.
4) Helmet mount, although I do intend to mount it on a pole from time to time. Also use a tripod mount for some 3rd person still recording.
5) Not a waste of time for me, but I use mine to record riding tutorials for my site and I ride a lot of bigger park features than most riders so your milage may vary.
6) In my pocket. All I bring is my GoPro, remote and a spare battery and that stays in my pocket whenever I'm not recording anything.
I teach snowboarding via step-by-step videos lessons at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.