ding ding - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Grizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Junction of 84 and 35
Posts: 1,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowboardSpaz View Post


McCain rides goofy!
You're full of shit. No one from AZ can ride!

(Snowwolf)

Last edited by Grizz; 05-02-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Grizz is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
oneplankawanka
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
You're full of shit. No one from AZ can ride!

(Snowwolf)
And the Arizona season ended almost 2 months ago... double



just funnin you mate.
 
Old 05-03-2009, 12:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
snaplok
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Lots of blame to go around, but I notice you say nothing about unregulated Wall street investors and speculators knowingly making bad loans to people they knew were grossly under qualified, knowing that these bad notes would be quick turned in under 30 days to another lender and balled together and sold as "investment packages". You point to the shortcomings of "joe bricklayer" yet seem to give a total blanket pardon to the Republican anti regulation crowd who since Reagan, had this insane "hands off the market" ideology that created the S&L fiasco in the 80`s that damn near toppled the economy, yet they learned nothing and continue this campaign of deregulation to this end.

Bush and the Republicans created the largest national debt and ran the highest deficits in US history; Partly as a result of an un needed, un just and immoral invasion of a sovereign nation that posed no threat to America, yet it is somehow President Obama`s fault the economy tanked?

If we actually learned something from history, we would know that his plans are quite similar to proven strategies from FDR that has in fact taken America out of full blown depression and turned it into prosperity.

This is not a give away, it is investment and it will reap greater rewards to the economy than it has cost.
Hopefully it will reap. Unlike FDR's time, we also have become a nation where everyone is expected to be in hoc for the acheivement of the American dream. That's the reason why immigration to the US is greated than other countries combined.

A simplistic example is the ass backwards finacial companies. If I did my job poorly and cost the company ten of thousands to billions, I would be terminated without grievance. On Wall St, it's ok so let's keep the talent by giving them bonuses or they will go elsewhere. I say let them. Where else but in America would that happen? In Japan, they would probably throw themselves upon a sword to save face for family and company. Here? You read on the front page on the news how some girlfriend is miffed that her significant other isn't getting as big as a bonus that he use to get and how she had to deal with him being away working weekends( too true an article and boo hoo! .) This by far is the worst time for this bs. It undervalues everything that makes our country. There
are no safe jobs anymore. The rich cry poor, the poor get poorer and along with the middle class pay more in taxes to cover the rich.

Bush and Co created todays problems. The banks loaned to people they knew couldn't pay it off, but knowing this was a good plan. If I take your property and foreclose on it and sell it, I still make a profit Problem is, no one is buying those too.

I hope Obama can fix some of these things.

And to all those in Wall St fairy tale land Grow the f*&k up and do your job the right way the first time!
 
Old 05-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
hm1sfidc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I love postin shit up like this it's like pokin a rattle snake ! Fuckin awesome !
 
Old 05-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
//NHboarder//
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm1sfidc View Post
I love postin shit up like this it's like pokin a rattle snake ! Fuckin awesome !
oh look at you, your so effin cool for getting a group of people mad, and instead of retorting an intelligent argument, you go ahead and make fun of the people who took time to respond to your bullshit.

hop off them dangles
 
Old 05-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
SpringheelJack
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //NHboarder// View Post
oh look at you, your so effin cool for getting a group of people mad, and instead of retorting an intelligent argument, you go ahead and make fun of the people who took time to respond to your bullshit.

hop off them dangles
Lots of words /= intelligent argument.
 
Old 05-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
oneplankawanka
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringheelJack View Post
Lots of words /= intelligent argument.
= Superfluos hyperbole

In this case. To titalate and annoy...nothing more.
 
Old 05-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
oneplankawanka
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I deleted the post because I knew I was full of shit!! And you as a Moderator feel it necessary to REPOST it and the rip me?

thats abusing your power as a moderator in my book. Very dissapointing.
 
Old 05-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Grizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Junction of 84 and 35
Posts: 1,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
I'd tap that a time or two.
Grizz is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
RVM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 561
Default

I spent the better part of my university career studying the rise and fall of communism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Wow! I almost fainted....someone who gets what Communism is or is supposed to be....

I have always said that nowhere at no time has true Communism ever been tried. All we have ever seen in the world is one form of Fascism or another masquerading as "Communism" The Soviets, Chinese, N. Koreans all betray Marx and Communism.
__________________
There is no substitution for human competition.
RVM is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums