You have to be against capital punishment, but support abortion on demand. I support both.
* You have to believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity. They both create both.
* You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Chinese and North Korean communists. I have no issue with licensed Americans carrying concealed "registered" weapons. China has had nukes for quite some time.
* You have to believe that there was no art before Federal funding. huh?
* You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical documented changes in the Earth’s climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUVs. I have never heard an intelligent conflicting theory stating that global warming was not taking place and is not being accelerated by man.
* You have to believe that gender roles are artificial, but being homosexual is natural. 20% of sheep mate exclusively with other males......do you think it was bad parenting? If by gender roles you mean that a woman should stay home cooking and producing babies, I have no interest in one of those women.
* You have to believe that AIDS virus is spread by a lack of Federal funding. as well as "God's will".
* You have to believe that the same teacher who can’t teach 4 th-graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex. ?????
* You have to believe that hunters don’t care about nature, but loony activists who have never been outside of San Francisco do. I believe that shooting a buck from 200 yards out while perched up in a tree stand is just a waste. I'll be impressed if you earn that meat and run the deer down and slit its throat.
* You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it. ????
* You have to believe that Mel Gibson spent $25 million of his own money to make “The Passion Of The Christ” for financial gain only. Mel Gibson?? WTF?! Who cares?
* You have to believe the National Rifle Association (NRA) is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution. I support both.
* You have to believe that taxes are low, but ATM fees are too high. I believe both the Democratic and Republic parties are good at one thing..... wasting money.
* You have to believe that Margaret Sanger and Gloria Steinem (feminists) are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson, General Robert E. Lee, Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell. This is just stupid.
* You have to believe that standardized tests are racists, but racial quotas and set-asides are not. I believe people take to many fucking polls.
* You have to believe that Hillary Clinton is normal and is a very nice person.
* You have to believe that the only reason socialism hasn’t worked anywhere it’s been tried because the right people haven’t been in charge. I believe that socialized healthcare works in just about every other modern nation.
* You have to believe conservatives telling the truth belong in jail, but a liar and sex offender belonged in the White House. A sex offender??? He fucked his secretary in the Oval Office. If she wasn't such an ugo I'd say he was the man!
* You have to believe that homosexual parades display drag, transvestites and beastiality should be Constitutionally protected, and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal. Who said manger scenes should be illegal? References?
* You have to believe that illegal Democrat Party funding by the communist Chinese Government is somehow in the best interests of the United States. References??
* You have to believe that this message is a part of a vast, right-wing conspiracy. I believe it is part of vast right-wing ignorance.