Emails - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Utah, USA
Posts: 153
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Media complicity in Climategate - Washington Times

The media only covers what fits their agenda.
Brimstone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 02:04 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
MunkySpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Berkshires
Posts: 3,212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh, back again? You are aware there are snowboarding topics at this place too, right?

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

10/11 - 24, Smote on Feb 13
MunkySpunk is offline  
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Utah, USA
Posts: 153
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkySpunk View Post
Oh, back again? You are aware there are snowboarding topics at this place too, right?
You just annoy me more than the other sections of this forum. Also, I have had little snowboarding so far this year due to my travel schedule. i will be breaking in the season pass this Wednesday. Considering it is snowing today and tomorrow, I am expecting a good day.
Brimstone is offline  
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 09:11 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
MunkySpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Berkshires
Posts: 3,212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
You just annoy me more than the other sections of this forum.
So you base your postings on how likely MunkySpunk is to reply to them? I'm flattered.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

10/11 - 24, Smote on Feb 13
MunkySpunk is offline  
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WI
Posts: 1,922
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i like how mpd is the most ignorant, but brimstone is the most retarded lol.
snowjeeper is offline  
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Utah, USA
Posts: 153
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
What this guy in this editorial seems to implying is that because a few researches have tampered with the data, that suddenly the entire global climate community is 100% wrong. Only a moron would still contend that the overall global average temperature is "cooling"

I am not even going to debate with you about the cause (man vs nature) and for the sake of this point, let`s assume man has had zero impact...the evidence is fucking obvious that the earth`s climate is not cooling, it has been warming for thousands of years. At the end of the last Ice Age, there was continental ice pack 1 mile thick sitting where modern day Olympia Washington sits. If the earth has`nt warmed then where the fuck is that ice??

You right wing freaks politicize this issue to such retarded degrees that you make stupid arguments about shit we can all see. Now if you want to have an actual intelligent conversation about the root causes of climate change, I am all ears. For you and this dipshit at the Washignton times to make an absurd claim that there is global cooling going on and it`s a big conspiracy by the ......oooooo here it comes.....:liberal media.........I am going to treat it with the utter contempt it deserves.
Hmmm....a few researchers tampered with data. These researchers were at the primary research facility and they destroyed all of the original data. They also made a concerted effort to keep files from FOIA requests. Since the other "researchers" used the tampered data to reach their conclusions, then yes their conclusions are wrong.

This is also what you liberals always do. You try and change what people say to fit your own needs. Conservatives, especially me, have never said that the Earth was not warming over time. In fact, I often use the ice age argument(as well as other planets in our solar system warming) as evidence that our warming is not man made, but rather a natural cycle f the Earth and Sun.

The problem is with the liberal freaks in Washington who will readily spend trillions of dollars on this scam. You can not make the argument that science is settled if it requires you to fabricate data to prove your theory.
Brimstone is offline  
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WI
Posts: 1,922
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
once again, anything that eliminates our dependance on the middle east is a good thing.
snowjeeper is offline  
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 09:30 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
MunkySpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Berkshires
Posts: 3,212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowjeeper View Post
i like how mpd is the most ignorant, but brimstone is the most retarded lol.
Easy killer. I like my MPD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
Hmmm....a few researchers tampered with data. These researchers were at the primary research facility and they destroyed all of the original data.
Jesus H. Christ nailed to a popsicle stick... where's the forehead slap emoticon when you need it?

The primary research facility? The primary research facility??!! There's no 'Hall of the Justice League of America' here. Where are you getting these ideas from? Who the hell is filling your head with this crap?

As you're a creationist who actually thinks creationism is a 'theory', it's patently obvious you've got no regard for scientific data anyway - you just nod your head like a shambling zombie and get your 'facts' from a 5000 year old work of fiction. That alone invalidates anything you have to say for or against climate change theory, as it's a debate of scientific data. The fact every time you open your mouth you get a host of facts (yes, actual pen and paper facts) utterly wrong about scientific research and how the scientific community operates just further invalidates any substance in your argument in this matter.

Quote:
This is also what you liberals always do. You try and change what people say to fit your own needs.
Found those WMD's in Iraq yet? No? Keep looking, they've GOT to be there somewhere.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

10/11 - 24, Smote on Feb 13
MunkySpunk is offline  
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Forum Mayor
 
CaptT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UTAH
Posts: 1,013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowjeeper View Post
i like how mpd is the most ignorant, but brimstone is the most retarded lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkySpunk View Post
Easy killer. I like my MPD.
Usually I just browse this section cuz I don't claim to know jack shit about these topics.....but.....no talking shit about MPD....I will shank you! lol seriously though.......not cool!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CaptT is offline  
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome