real class act - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WI
Posts: 1,922
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
real class act

Texas plane crash pilot: 'I have just had enough' - CNN.com

what the article doesn't say, is that apparently he lit his own house on fire before he left -- with his family still inside.
snowjeeper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Member
 
Bkeller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 87
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowjeeper View Post
Texas plane crash pilot: 'I have just had enough' - CNN.com

what the article doesn't say, is that apparently he lit his own house on fire before he left -- with his family still inside.
The guys a terrorist for sure, but I have heard conflicting reports on if his family were inside the house or not. Either way, he sucks
Bkeller is offline  
post #3 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Zee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Zee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 1,423
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkeller View Post
The guys a terrorist for sure, but I have heard conflicting reports on if his family were inside the house or not. Either way, he sucks
You are not a terrorist unless you are Muslim...

----

A man walking in New York’s Central Park sees a Rottweiler viciously attacking a little girl. He throws a large stone at the dog, hitting it right between the eyes, killing it, and saving the girl.

A passing Fox News reporter says: “You’re a hero. Tonight’s TV news bulletin will say: ‘Brave New Yorker Saves Child From Dog Attack.”

The man replies: “I’m a Pakistani exchange student.”

That night the news on Fox TV says: “Islamic Terrorist Viciously Kills New Yorker's Dog: Young girl is traumatized after witnessing incident”


The Never Summer SL-R is the best all mountain board I have been on... Ever.
Buy it... Ride it... Love it...
Zee is offline  
post #4 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:20 PM
SN0BUNNY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
That guy was just some liberal fanatic, he is better off dead. :\
post #5 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:54 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
baldylox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,121
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Why would you say he is a liberal fanatic?

baldylox is offline  
post #6 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 12:01 AM
SN0BUNNY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cifex View Post
Why would you say he is a liberal fanatic?
Because in his manifesto he was saying our forefathers were wrong, that Bush was wrong about 'everything', that we need universal health care, and he was also quoting the 'communist creed'. How about you go read his manifesto? Might change your opinion of him.
post #7 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Senior Member
 
gibbous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0BUNNY View Post
Because in his manifesto he was saying our forefathers were wrong, that Bush was wrong about 'everything', that we need universal health care, and he was also quoting the 'communist creed'. How about you go read his manifesto? Might change your opinion of him.
And because he thinks these things he's better off dead? Talk about low class...
gibbous is offline  
post #8 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 12:51 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
baldylox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,121
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I didn't express an opinion of him, or you. Perhaps you should assume a question is just that and not a personal attack on you.

baldylox is offline  
post #9 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 01:04 AM
SN0BUNNY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbous View Post
And because he thinks these things he's better off dead? Talk about low class...
No, I was just responding to Cifex - he asked me why I thought he was a liberal fanatic. Why I think he is better off dead is because, if he is gonna be burning down houses and flying planes into buildings.. then he is better off where's he's at - he killed someone! Did they deserve to lose their life? So, solution.. better off dead, in a nut house, or prison. But I don't think anyone can survive blowing themselves up, Right? Yeah, maybe you think that's harsh, but that doesn't make me low class.
post #10 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 01:06 AM
SN0BUNNY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cifex View Post
I didn't express an opinion of him, or you. Perhaps you should assume a question is just that and not a personal attack on you.
Well, maybe you should stop assuming that I thought you were attacking me, because I didn't. :\ Maybe I'm just a little aggressive when I answer questions.

But seriously, I'm not trying to be a sarcastic bitch or anything we're just having a conversation.

Last edited by SN0BUNNY; 02-20-2010 at 01:15 AM.
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome