The "Christian Gene" has been isolated. - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #21 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Default

As a bisexual Catholic, I found this great haha.
Ears is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 122
Default

Why does everyone here completely bash on christianity as oppose to bashing on other religions such as mormanism, muslim, judaism, boodism, or jehovahs witnesses?
n2i1c3k7 is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Phenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOTony76 View Post
look at this one thread after another, you guys are ridiculous, bunch of freaking atheist getting all wet in the panties when they get a chance do some good ol' christian bashin. God for bid if i started bashing on fags that probably took it in the ass right before they filmed this. That might offend someone.
__________________
East Coast Park Rat
2008 Burton Twin 157 w/ Rome 390 Boss
2005 Burton Canyon 168 w/ Ride LS
"its ppl like you, that I would "impact damage" your face if i ever saw you
keep your mouth shut. one more time, please and thank you." -user: chingy_
Phenom is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 122
Default

Not sure why you think religion is so poisonous, and i dont recall ever wetting my pants because of someone being critical of christianity. I am excited when someone starts bashing christianty to my face because it gives me an opportunity to talk to them about it. I dont have a lot to say to you because i have read many posts by you on this forum and every conversation just ends up being a pointless argument, all i can say is that there will be a day when everyone will confess jesus as there savior, no matter how bad you dont want to and no matter how much you think you have it all figured out.
n2i1c3k7 is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Phenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2i1c3k7 View Post
all i can say is that there will be a day when everyone will confess jesus as there savior, no matter how bad you dont want to and no matter how much you think you have it all figured out.
It's shit like THIS that drives me up a fucking wall
__________________
East Coast Park Rat
2008 Burton Twin 157 w/ Rome 390 Boss
2005 Burton Canyon 168 w/ Ride LS
"its ppl like you, that I would "impact damage" your face if i ever saw you
keep your mouth shut. one more time, please and thank you." -user: chingy_
Phenom is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 07:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Oh, I don`t know, maybe about 10,000 years worth of human history.



Did I say YOU specifically?...No one is making you waer a shoe that does not fit; seems you decided to own that on your own.




Still missing the point are we?....not bashing a person`s personal beliefs, just the institution of organized religion.



Yeah, it`s called political debate. So long as people agree with you then they are worthy of yo talking to them; I see how you roll.



Oh really???? Yeah, I suppose just as the Islamic terrorist detonates his strapped on bomb, he praises Jesus......



Oh nice!....so these are the religions you have decided that it is ok to hate on....also, got news for you, Mormons and Jovies do practice Christianity.


I have a novel idea....why don`t you and all of the other religious people keep your faith personal and allow others to do their own thing too? It seems it is always you people who have to try to shove your religion down other people`s throats. You want us to respect you, well what about respecting other beliefs????
I didnt say that you were bashing on christianity, i said that when people bash on it to my face, i look at it as an opportunity for me. I also did not say you were not worthy of me talking to you, i was just saying i didnt have much to say to you because alot of the things i would normally say to someone have already been said to you on this forum and those conversations didnt really go anywhere. Not sure why you say as long as they agree with me they are worthy of me talking to them, I much rather discuss this kind of thing with people who do not agree with me, debating against someone that agrees with me wouldnt make much sense. I said that there will be a day when everyone will confess jesus as there savior, just some will choose to do it on earth, and some will only do it once they have seen jesus face to face after they have died. So yes, if an islamic terrorist decides to blow himself up and dies, he will still face jesus face to face and confess him as his savior. Once again, i never said it is ok to hate on these religions, i asked why everyone on here seems to hate on christianity so much more than other religions. Mormans and jovies are defined as christians, because they believe in christ. The problem is that they are false christs. Mormons believe that god was an alien from another planet and he did things correctly so he got to become the god of our planet, he brought his god wife with him and they had a baby, named jesus. Thats extremly off from what the bible says. There are many more morman beliefs that do not at all line up with the bible. Mormanism is a very new religion too, organized in about 1830 i believe, the bible warns us about these false christs in Mathew 24:24: "for false christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and great miracles to deceive even the elect-if that were possible." Jovies are very off based with the bible too. For example, they believe jesus was gods first creation and that you get a second chance after you die. The reason i dont buy into the whole let people believe what they want thing, like whats true for you is true for you and whats true for me is true for me, is because there is no gray area in truth, truth is black white, there is only ONE truth, so if everyone is pointing in opposite directions saying, heres the truth, theres a problem. I simply want to show people the truth that i believe without a shadow of a doubt is the real truth. I respect other religions, i just dont buy into them. Im not trying to shove my belief down your throat man, every body has free will and can decide for themselves, im just trying to get you to look at christianity with an unbiased perspective. Man i could care less if you respect me, i just pray you will repect the god that made me.
n2i1c3k7 is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 07:23 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 156
Default

I dunno why people are getting upset -- I'm a Christian and found it hilarious

People need to learn how to laugh at ones self (or ones religion, skin color, insert whatever here) every now and again

I don't think the video was created or posted to start a crusade...I think it was meant to poke fun. Like a joke. Ha ha, y'know? Ha ha?
Biggs is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 07:27 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
I dunno why people are getting upset -- I'm a Christian and found it hilarious

People need to learn how to laugh at ones self (or ones religion, skin color, insert whatever here) every now and again

I don't think the video was created or posted to start a crusade...I think it was meant to poke fun. Like a joke. Ha ha, y'know? Ha ha?
i thought the movie was pretty funny too, im not upset one bit either, im just responding to comments like "religion is poison"
n2i1c3k7 is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 07:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
MunkySpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Berkshires
Posts: 3,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2i1c3k7 View Post
Not sure why you think religion is so poisonous, and i dont recall ever wetting my pants because of someone being critical of christianity. I am excited when someone starts bashing christianty to my face because it gives me an opportunity to talk to them about it. I dont have a lot to say to you because i have read many posts by you on this forum and every conversation just ends up being a pointless argument, all i can say is that there will be a day when everyone will confess jesus as there savior, no matter how bad you dont want to and no matter how much you think you have it all figured out.
I have a picture of skeletor playing drums.

__________________
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

10/11 - 24, Smote on Feb 13
MunkySpunk is offline  
Old 01-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Coast
Posts: 156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2i1c3k7 View Post
im just responding to comments like "religion is poison"
Some people believe it is. Some don't. Some people hate bananas. Some don't. Live and let be -- don't let it get to you.

They're voicing their opinion and I would guess they expect 'opposition' to post theirs, just don't expect to change their beliefs. I'm sure they don't expect to change yours. As long as it stays civil, have at it. I've actually learned a lot from Donutz and others throughout some of the discussions here -- stay true to your beliefs but listen (read?) with open eyes and you're bound to come out learning something.

And for what it's worth, I love bananas -- so all you banana-haters can sod-off
Biggs is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums