Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   The Political Wilderness (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/political-wilderness/)
-   -   Aliens, $ and Global Politics (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/political-wilderness/42649-aliens-global-politics.html)

wrathfuldeity 11-06-2011 07:58 PM

Aliens, $ and Global Politics
 
So have been visiting this blog and its a darn fascinating perspective and interpretation of our world's events.

What say ye!

Disclosure Imminent? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed

HoboMaster 11-06-2011 08:09 PM

I don't even know what the fuck this is about. Underground cities destroyed? What underground cities?

I'm so confused.

dreampow 11-06-2011 08:40 PM

In between what BT evil twin? and snowboarding in Virginia.
Aliens $ and Global politics.:laugh:

Just for that this is cool.

Not sure about the content but hey, anythings possible. We sure as shit could use some help from ET right now.

Donutz 11-06-2011 09:06 PM

Frooooooooooooooot loops....

BurtonAvenger 11-06-2011 09:29 PM

God the writing style is so horrible.

EatRideSleep 11-06-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoboMaster (Post 434369)
I don't even know what the fuck this is about. Underground cities destroyed? What underground cities?

I'm so confused.

Years ago I read a book written by a former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing member. Along with many other theories (and documents) he reveals the existence of an underground city, complete with a "second" government in place, schools, hospital, residents, etc. It has a name and is located outside DC.

Honestly, I thought it was odd that two significant earthquakes occurred across the country within minutes of each other.

linvillegorge 11-06-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatRideSleep (Post 434423)
Years ago I read a book written by a former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing member. Along with many other theories (and documents) he reveals the existence of an underground city, complete with a "second" government in place, schools, hospital, residents, etc. It has a name and is located outside DC.

Honestly, I thought it was odd that two significant earthquakes occurred across the country within minutes of each other.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...13/Giorgio.png

EatRideSleep 11-06-2011 10:51 PM

Haha yeah it's a pretty intense and out-there book. It would be an interesting read for those into conspiracy theories and such. Apparently it has a huge underground following.

Sick-Pow 11-06-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatRideSleep (Post 434431)
Haha yeah it's a pretty intense and out-there book. It would be an interesting read for those into conspiracy theories and such. Apparently it has a huge underground following.


Duh!

All bullshit. Maybe someday we will live below ground, but now, it is Sci Fi.

HoboMaster 11-06-2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatRideSleep (Post 434423)
Honestly, I thought it was odd that two significant earthquakes occurred across the country within minutes of each other.

Earthquakes can set off other earthquakes. Earthquakes are a result of built up tension between faults, so the magnitude of one earthquake can hit another fault and release the tension - and walla, you have another earthquake.

Quote:

Apparently it has a huge underground following.
I see what you did there


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2