One Hell of a Cop - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,282
Default

It's a good thing these 2 jacktards didn't try this in Seattle. For a liberal city our PD seems to have a shoot first policy.
bseracka is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 09:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
ThunderChunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kissing Bridge
Posts: 1,813
Default

I'm for conceal and carry, but I had no idea it was legal to walk around with an Mp5 variant. I can understand a conceal and carry, but there is no feasible reason you need to walk around with a other weapons(excluding a knife).

Was he only allowed to do this because it's an MP5 and considered a machine pistol? I would assume you can't walk around with an AR 15.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
Im all for having fun, showing your tits and getting fucked up on a river float but it can be done without being a pig.
ThunderChunky is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Rooster King
 
ShredLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,237
Default

you're wrong - you can walk around with an AR-15. the constitution is a pretty significant document in this country. still. sometimes.
ShredLife is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
I'm for conceal and carry, but I had no idea it was legal to walk around with an Mp5 variant. I can understand a conceal and carry, but there is no feasible reason you need to walk around with a other weapons(excluding a knife).

Was he only allowed to do this because it's an MP5 and considered a machine pistol? I would assume you can't walk around with an AR 15.
Actually most states force you to conceal a Pistol and open carry a Rifle. Only a few states are open carry for Pistols.

I would like to also say WOW. Those cops were exactly who they should be and thats mediators. They solved the problem and didn't have to infringe on anyones rights kudos to them.
jdmccright is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
ThunderChunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kissing Bridge
Posts: 1,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
you're wrong - you can walk around with an AR-15. the constitution is a pretty significant document in this country. still. sometimes.
I mean I live in Red Neck city so it's common for people to have guns anywhere here, but I think everyone walking around with F2000s and AR 15s in the streets of NYC is a little scary.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
Im all for having fun, showing your tits and getting fucked up on a river float but it can be done without being a pig.
ThunderChunky is offline  
Old 09-22-2012, 08:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Cr0_Reps_Smit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SMiThville, NJ (Summit County in winter)
Posts: 1,625
Default

why is that scary if they are all legal? you sure as hell wont be getting mugged in that situation.
__________________
Cr0_Reps_Smit is offline  
Old 09-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
ThunderChunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kissing Bridge
Posts: 1,813
Default

300+ million citizens walking around with AR 15s on their back? The whole idea of no crime happening with looser gun laws only works if everyone has guns. If only a few do then it just turns into bullying.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
Im all for having fun, showing your tits and getting fucked up on a river float but it can be done without being a pig.
ThunderChunky is offline  
Old 09-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,477
Default

And you need to walk around with a machine gun because.....
__________________
2013/14 -7- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline  
Old 09-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER View Post
And you need to walk around with a machine gun because.....
You don't but it would be pretty awesome if you were.
Frozen is offline  
Old 09-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Cr0_Reps_Smit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SMiThville, NJ (Summit County in winter)
Posts: 1,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
300+ million citizens walking around with AR 15s on their back? The whole idea of no crime happening with looser gun laws only works if everyone has guns. If only a few do then it just turns into bullying.
if you're bulling someone with a rifle i doubt you'll have your license very much longer. pretty sure thats called assault with a deadly weapon or something like that.
__________________
Cr0_Reps_Smit is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums