Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   The Political Wilderness (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/political-wilderness/)
-   -   4 more years (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/political-wilderness/50942-4-more-years.html)

KIRKRIDER 11-07-2012 10:09 AM

4 more years
 
Proud of this country AGAIN! Go Barak! Awesome victory.


http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...3031/-460.jpeg

sabatoa 11-07-2012 10:19 AM

  • 4 more years of trillion dollar deficits.
  • 4 more years of indefinite detention of United States citizens and the death of habeas corpus.
  • 4 more years of bombing civilians (including US citizens) with drones.
  • 4 more years of Gitmo.
  • 4 more years of this administration going after medical marijuana manufacturing facilities despite the drug being legal in those states. You're happy Washington state legalized? Guess what, Federal law overrides State law and Obama has and will go after grow facilities that are operating legally under state law.
  • 4 more years of a government that has grown more authoritarian and intrusive with every passing year.
  • 4 more years of using US troops as if it were a game of RISK. We may or may not pull out of Afghanistan but we'll be somewhere else, guaranteed.

Good times. :thumbsup:


[This is not an endorsement of Romney. I voted third party]

ShredLife 11-07-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabatoa (Post 535442)
  • 4 more years of trillion dollar deficits.
  • 4 more years of indefinite detention of United States citizens and the death of habeas corpus.
  • 4 more years of bombing civilians (including US citizens) with drones.
  • 4 more years of Gitmo.
  • 4 more years of this administration going after medical marijuana manufacturing facilities despite the drug being legal in those states. You're happy Washington state legalized? Guess what, Federal law overrides State law and Obama has and will go after grow facilities that are operating legally under state law.
  • 4 more years of a government that has grown more authoritarian and intrusive with every passing year.
  • 4 more years of using US troops as if it were a game of RISK. We may or may not pull out of Afghanistan but we'll be somewhere else, guaranteed.

Good times. :thumbsup:


[This is not an endorsement of Romney. I voted third party]

you sure drank the kool-aid tho. ^^^^^^ this post is sheer idiocy.

linvillegorge 11-07-2012 10:28 AM

http://dobrochan.ru/src/jpg/1104/But...everywhere.jpg

sabatoa 11-07-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 535448)
you sure drank the kool-aid tho. ^^^^^^ this post is sheer idiocy.

*deleted response*

I take that back. I'm not stooping to that shit. Sorry bro.

This is the graphic I like regarding yesterday;

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...12997585_n.jpg

ShredLife 11-07-2012 10:43 AM

i am so motherfucking sick of the right crying and whining and holding their breath like a fucking two year old.

the right has no answers, no plan - the only game plan they have had for the last 4 years is obstructionism and regressive social engineering.

i have news for you right wing fucktards: this is not YOUR country. it is all of ours. we share it, and if your idea of america is some stupid fucking whitebread Mayberry-Andy-Griffith bullshit then you are delusional. that hasn't been the face of america for over 60 years.

if the house is as obstructionist as they were during the first term they should disbanded - or hung.

try coming up with some ideas, some compromises, try moving the country forward instead of backwards. the house of reps has been actively TRYING to fuck over the country in the hopes that everyone will blame it on O just so they can get their bitch in the whitehouse - well it didn't work. so quit crying like babies and do something positive for a change.

sabatoa 11-07-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 535465)
i am so motherfucking sick of the right crying and whining and holding their breath like a fucking two year old.

the right has no answers, no plan - the only game plan they have had for the last 4 years is obstructionism and regressive social engineering.

i have news for you right wing fucktards: this is not YOUR country. it is all of ours. we share it, and if your idea of america is some stupid fucking whitebread Mayberry-Andy-Griffith bullshit then you are delusional. that hasn't been the face of america for over 60 years.

if the house is as obstructionist as they were during the first term they should disbanded - or hung.

try coming up with some ideas, some compromises, try moving the country forward instead of backwards. the house of reps has been actively TRYING to fuck over the country in the hopes that everyone will blame it on O just so they can get their bitch in the whitehouse - well it didn't work. so quit crying like babies and do something positive for a change.


I'm going to assume this wasn't directed at me but just in case it was...

I'm not a right winger. I voted for Gary Johnson. He's more liberal than Obama on the social stuff. :dunno:

KIRKRIDER 11-07-2012 11:11 AM

Yeah...Yeah.... we would have been better with the two scam idiots right?
The same that didn't even MENTION 8 years of Republican administration?
What happened to Mr Bush? Where did you guys hid him? :laugh: Ashamed of even mentioning him? Or Rice, or Cheney? Or Rumsfeld?

Listening to the pig man today ( RUSH ) Priceless..... He's about to blow.



Quote:

Originally Posted by sabatoa (Post 535442)
  • 4 more years of trillion dollar deficits.
  • 4 more years of indefinite detention of United States citizens and the death of habeas corpus.
  • 4 more years of bombing civilians (including US citizens) with drones.
  • 4 more years of Gitmo.
  • 4 more years of this administration going after medical marijuana manufacturing facilities despite the drug being legal in those states. You're happy Washington state legalized? Guess what, Federal law overrides State law and Obama has and will go after grow facilities that are operating legally under state law.
  • 4 more years of a government that has grown more authoritarian and intrusive with every passing year.
  • 4 more years of using US troops as if it were a game of RISK. We may or may not pull out of Afghanistan but we'll be somewhere else, guaranteed.

Good times. :thumbsup:


[This is not an endorsement of Romney. I voted third party]


KIRKRIDER 11-07-2012 11:18 AM

And what's wrong with that picture? How would you like to have to get a card to have a drink? Finally some sanity!


Quote:

Originally Posted by sabatoa (Post 535451)
*deleted response*

I take that back. I'm not stooping to that shit. Sorry bro.

This is the graphic I like regarding yesterday;

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...12997585_n.jpg


sabatoa 11-07-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER (Post 535493)
And what's wrong with that picture? How would you like to have to get a card to have a drink? Finally some sanity!

Nothing is wrong with the picture, it's awesome. :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2