Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Samyaksambuddhas
 
PaoloSmythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Only British blaady Columbia!!!
Posts: 4,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
1) People are still dieing today as a direct result of the events that day.
Really? I think it more precise to say that people are still dying due to the massive knee jerk in public support for a march to war AFTER that day.

An investigation to determine whether 'bastard terrorists' or 'bastard politicians' precipitated all of this fails to address the fact that anything which followed was endorsed by a tremendous share of the population. You (the collective) have a valuable lesson to learn from this and this alone.

You need an investigation to determine if (genuine) terrorists are nasty and that politicians lie to you?

Quote:
2) More wars are in the pipeline. If 9-11 can be shown in a different light the mandate for those wars goes bye bye.
This is supremely naive.

Quote:
3) If the official story was wrong and other people are to blame, justice must be served.
Justice is only served upon those 'beyond a reasonable doubt'. Sadly conspiracists are aiming to serve justice on the authors of 'plausible deniability', not to mention the actual law itself!

Quote:
Let it go America

This is about much more than America.
And that my friend is the entire point. It is ONLY about America. No one else cares. They really do not. In those war ravaged lands, where the machines of death and destruction still burn up the oil and spit out the bodies, they don't care for your annual moment of september silence. They just want you to leave.
They don't need to know why two skyscrapers fell; the entire world knows that by one way or another, America brought it upon itself.

And so even with your investigation, what would you expect to see happen or mores to the point, actually change?
__________________
Just coz you don't understand it
Doesn't mean it makes no sense!
PaoloSmythe is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
KIRKRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
that was directed to paolosmythe....
My name is Paolo too...
__________________
2013/14 -12- Kirkwood days
Arbor A-Frame 158 2009-10
Jeremy Jones Hovercraft 156, 2011/12
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
ThunderChunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kissing Bridge
Posts: 1,816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloSmythe View Post
They don't need to know why two skyscrapers fell; the entire world knows that by one way or another, America brought it upon itself.
Do you even know why Islamic extremists dislike America?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
Im all for having fun, showing your tits and getting fucked up on a river float but it can be done without being a pig.
ThunderChunky is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,492
Default

I for one believe that if it was proved to be a conspiracy/planned and those responsible were held accountable it would change the political landscape in this country completely. If we arrested every member of the Gov't that was serving at the time, execute the ones directly responsible, jail the ones in-directly responsible, and make the ones that looked the other way explain in court why they did so, and give them jail time no matter what they said. It would be a clear message to those in gov't "You can't get away with this shit anymore, PERIOD!"

Next round up all the bankers, hedge fund managers, and other scumbags, rinse, repeat.
__________________
JeffreyCH is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
ThunderChunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kissing Bridge
Posts: 1,816
Default

It would shake the already faltering trust in our government and most likely cause a quite bloody revolution and leave us quite vulnerable. The government would left vacant.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
Im all for having fun, showing your tits and getting fucked up on a river float but it can be done without being a pig.
ThunderChunky is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 07:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
dreampow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kyoto Japan
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchball View Post
Absolutely fine and healthy to post this.

However I do not believe its backed by anything like as many academics, we have 400 professors on the other site.

Also check out what the high ranking, highly trained ex military saying, I believe their testimony is very convincing, because of their experience and knowledge in these fields.

They have signed the same petition as the architects and engineers.
Gererals, ex FBI, exCIA, ex Navy SEALS. Its quite impressive if you actually open your mind and take the time to look at it.

For those of you who say move along, nothing to see here I say what harm is there in a rational debate, in looking at the facts again?

@Paolo I was born and raised in the UK and I live in Japan. Therefore your theory that no one cares is very wrong. I assure you people care around the world because everyone is sick and tired of wars based in lies.

What you mean to say perhaps is that you do not care?

Thats your choice but I do care and I do have hope. Thats my choice.
dreampow is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 08:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
dreampow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kyoto Japan
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
You gonna go round up and kill all of the people involved. This would be worse than it being a conspiracy and it being covered up.
How would this be worse, your logic escapes me.

If we had a real science based investigation that gave us a realistic version of events consistent with the data and observations we could start to find out exactly what happened and who was responsible.

The official story is not science based, its full of unsupported, extremely low probability, as in close to impossible events. Such events can happen, but not one after another over and over again in a few hours.

Being that I have a masters in biological sciences from Oxford university, I think I understand how science works better than most.

You say we are better off ignoring the facts and continuing down the same path that 9-11 has paved.

I do not agree.
dreampow is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 08:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
I never used to believe in "conspiracy theories" however as I have aged and witnessed how power operates everywhere, not just the US government, I am convinced that while perhaps not a true conspiracy, the people are fed lies based upon the narrative that the power structure wants to spread.


While I do not believe they orchestrated it, I absolutely believe they allowed it to happen because they needed it to happen.
I'm not sure that I would personally go that far, but I am sure that the "powers that be" recognized a golden opportunity to further their own agenda with the full emotional support of the American people when it landed in their lap.

In my mind (and I don't mean to belittle the tragedy) it reminds me of the shooting of the Archduke in Bosnia? that started WW1, ie a single incident that would not have been so significant had it happened in less tense times. Frankly, we're all lucky that it didn't happen during the height of the Cold War or by an easily identified target or the button would have been pushed.
Bones is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
SnowBrdScotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 451
Default

If WTC 7 had dynamite then the chances of the other WTC had it also. it doesn't take a few hrs to install them...

that my friend is all you need to concentrate on.
__________________
SnowBrdScotty is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 03:57 AM   #20 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Deviant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Along those same lines why was there unprecedented put options placed upon United and American Airlines stocks the day prior to the event? A put option on a stock is a way for an investor to not only not loose money should a stock value plummet, but actually make money from it. A lot of investors made a lot of money on 9-11 when the stock values of those two airlines went into the toilet.

Then there is the aviation angle. As a pilot myself, I highly doubt that the guys who sucked at landing a Cessna 172 in Phoenix could have flown those aircraft to the precise high performance standard it took to hit their targets.(they went to Pan Am Flight Academy right across the parking lot from where I attended; Westwind School of Aeronautics at the Deer Valley airport in Phoenix, Arizona). The Pentagon plane even more so. The piloting skill it took to hit that building at that speed and low altitude and angle took a very skilled pilot. The ground effect from a 757 at that speed is incredible when flying that low to the ground. No inexperienced pilot could have managed that without destroying the aircraft prior to impact from the stresses of flying in that configuration that low and at that speed; just not going to happen.
First, the put options is what strikes me the most about the events leading up to 9/11. I've heard the argument that it was due to American Airlines press release that they were retiring a bunch of planes and falling profits, but the sheer amount of put options in the 2 days up to 9/11 just can't be ignored, in my opinion.

Second, as I'm not a pilot, I can't fully understand what skills are needed to fly a plane low to the ground like that, but I completely respect the views from pilots stating someone who could barely fly a Cessna shouldn't have been able to fly a commercial that low to the ground without crashing. I also question why only a select few videos of the plane hitting the pentagon exist, when I've read that there should be a lot more videos of the event in existence.

Third

Quote:
It would shake the already faltering trust in our government and most likely cause a quite bloody revolution and leave us quite vulnerable. The government would left vacant.
No disrespect meant, but I highly doubt that. "Revolution" seems to be the word of the year in the US. Even if the government were to come out and say, "yep we did it", a revolution wouldn't happen. Sure people would go ape shit, a select few would be violent, but I don't believe a full-on bloody revolution would ever happen. I mentioned this before in another thread, but if groups of people decided to attack the fat cats in Washington, the people doing it would be labeled as domestic terrorists and slaughtered.

Going back to the conspiracy theorists. Regardless of what happens, conspiracy nuts will preach. I remember watching 9/11 happen and the cameraman filming some nut standing in a park spouting off that the government did it maybe an hour after the 2nd tower fell. Now that's bullshit, but once everything came out and people started digging into the events, there's a hell of a lot of coincidences that day.
Deviant is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums