Bob Costas and NBC just shat upon the 2cd Amendment on Sunday Night Football - Page 10 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 08:15 AM   #91 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
Be fortunate you get any at all! I'm from the UK. Even if there was snow, no resorts to shred it. I need a vacation man
On a happy note. Who is going shooting today?


LoL....
snajper69 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:43 AM   #92 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: BK NYC
Posts: 282
Default

According to you every gun that is misused is purchased illegally or comes from overseas. The problem is right here. My friends from the UK are shocked that we still have the gun laws we have. They are also shocked that we still imprison a large majority of our population. Things are the way they are because a few certain men profit greatly on it.
eli783 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:47 AM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eli783 View Post
According to you every gun that is misused is purchased illegally or comes from overseas. The problem is right here. My friends from the UK are shocked that we still have the gun laws we have. They are also shocked that we still imprison a large majority of our population. Things are the way they are because a few certain men profit greatly on it.
And my friends from UK get mad when they hear people in US are so easy to give up their rights, since they gave up theirs nothing improved and only criminals have guns now.
snajper69 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #94 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: BK NYC
Posts: 282
Default

I love when people use the argument that you can kill with anything. A knife cant kill you from 50 yards away. A dude with a knife isnt going to walk into a movie theater and stab over 20 people. A knife is a tool that can serve multiple purposes.
eli783 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #95 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snajper69 View Post
On a happy note. Who is going shooting today?


LoL....
I'm going next weekend got to sight in an EO tech on my AR15 and sight my .300WM....


Quote:
Originally Posted by eli783 View Post
According to you every gun that is misused is purchased illegally or comes from overseas. The problem is right here. My friends from the UK are shocked that we still have the gun laws we have. They are also shocked that we still imprison a large majority of our population. Things are the way they are because a few certain men profit greatly on it.
Here again, you lose! Never said they ALL are illegal or overseas. I pointed out that you fail to see or question the ratio of who is legally vs illegally purchasing and the overall small number of incidents when compared to the total population. You don't get all the facts before slamming the majority, the people that abide by law. Just stop. You are in a hole so deep you will never get out of it. You have not provided one substantial post.

The part I highlighted in bold, I think you should go debate about all the rapists, thiefs, pedophiles and druggies that occupy those prisons. I guess we should release them all since a few certain men are profitting on the prison system. You are diggin for arument on unrelated topics now.. I hope you board better than you debate.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by snajper69 View Post
And my friends from UK get mad when they hear people in US are so easy to give up their rights, since they gave up theirs nothing improved and only criminals have guns now.
The US has a few crybabies that somehow scream loud enough to give the impression of the majority. I know damn well I'm not for giving up rights that this country was founded on.


brb going to see if its snowing yet
sleev-les is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:01 AM   #96 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eli783 View Post
I love when people use the argument that you can kill with anything. A knife CAN kill you from 50 yards away (just to clarify, if dude chases someone and is faster, it sure will get you from 50 yards away). A dude with a knife CAN walk into a movie theater and stab over 20 people. A GUN is a tool that can serve multiple purposes.
buahahahahhahahha

NUFF said!

Last edited by sleev-les; 12-13-2012 at 09:04 AM.
sleev-les is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #97 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: BK NYC
Posts: 282
Default

The scenarios you conjure up are hilarious. Go shoot your AR, im not trying to take it away from you. They are awesome tools, in the hands of people who truly respect them.
eli783 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #98 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eli783 View Post
The scenarios you conjure up are hilarious. Go shoot your AR, im not trying to take it away from you. They are awesome tools, in the hands of people who truly respect them.
I only modded the original authors scenario. Thank you for recognizing my awesomeness.
sleev-les is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #99 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snajper69 View Post
And my friends from UK get mad when they hear people in US are so easy to give up their rights, since they gave up theirs nothing improved and only criminals have guns now.

I can vouch for this. A couple of whiny fuckers ruined this country for the rest of us. Now our police are armed with batons that they aren't allowed to use (Seriously, they get fucked for using them), whereas all our criminals are running around with knives and guns. Ridiculous.
Edge is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
I can vouch for this. A couple of whiny fuckers ruined this country for the rest of us. Now our police are armed with batons that they aren't allowed to use (Seriously, they get fucked for using them), whereas all our criminals are running around with knives and guns. Ridiculous.
LoL

I can gurantee only one thing if every responsible citizen would be packing no idiot would enter a mall thinking he can enter and start shooting at people when he knows he will be shot back at. You ever seen gun store being rubbed? Nope because criminals know that everyone there is packing and you will get your ass shot.

How come you hear of mass shooting only in "gun free zones"?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gun_free_zone.jpg (66.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg GUn-Free-zones.jpg (37.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20070502ST2AP-GunFreeZone.jpg (38.1 KB, 1 views)
snajper69 is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums