Gun Control Debate thread - Page 6 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Being an atheist does not have to mean belief in nothing and Clubmyke`s silly post "defining" atheism comes nowhere in defining atheism or all atheists for that matter and is actually insulting.
Wow, I am actually surprised this got to you and you are insulted.

May I suggest that the paint brush that I used to paint my viewpoint on atheism is just as wide regarding your viewpoint on God.

Touch'e

Winter Summer
09 Burton Custom 05 Nautique 211
09 Cartel EST Walzer Wakesurf Board (custom)
Van's Cirro 09 Liquid Force Watson
clubmyke is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Veteran Member
 
Qball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mt. Hood, Oregon
Posts: 1,284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubmyke View Post
2nd point - while you say I require a extra assumption. I would like to point out that I agree with with yours explanations in terms of the mathematics, cosmology, and physics. But it is flawed on the basis it missing one critical piece - the artist/director/designer.
Everyone knows that Xenu brought people to earth, in his DC-8, 75 million years ago.
Qball is offline  
post #53 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Drunk with power...er beer.
 
Donutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 5,043
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubmyke View Post
Wow, I am actually surprised this got to you and you are insulted.

May I suggest that the paint brush that I used to paint my viewpoint on atheism is just as wide regarding your viewpoint on God.

Touch'e
You're kidding, right? You're going to use "I know you are, but what am I" and you think you've delivererd a cutting rebuttal? Myke, most of us are insulted because you think your juvenile prattle qualifies as rational discussion. I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but Paleo is right -- you are basically just a bag of air. And a troll. Despite repeated attempts on our part to get you to provide evidence -- any evidence -- any slightest trace of proof -- of the existance of your deity, you have consistently dodged and/or ignored the request in favour of a bunch of puerile insults and schoolyard rejoinders (see above). You seem to be completely unaware of the difference between an argument and a statement so all you do is provide statements of your own opinion, unsupported by anything but other statements of your own opinion, defended by statements of your own opinion (with the occasional insult thrown in) and you think you have equal credibility. I've already put way more calories into trying to kick-start your intelligence than you're worth. So, you want to believe that an invisible sky fairy created the universe, created the earth in 6 days by sprinkling pixie dust, then fine. Feel free. I'm going to take consolation in the fact that you and those like you are doomed to a life of irrelevance and increasing marginalization, while the rest of the world gets on with reality.

Have a good existance.


Error 404. Coffee not found.
Donutz is offline  
post #54 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Muki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
God is in our hearts, mannnnn.. you can't prove HIM.

November needs to hurry up and come
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Muki is offline  
post #55 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Senior Member
 
HoboMaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muki View Post
God is in our hearts, mannnnn.. you can't prove HIM.
If he is in your heart, then theoretically I should be able to cut you open and find him right?

Who wants to volunteer!

PowderHound and TreeNinja
HoboMaster is offline  
post #56 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Muki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You're under the impression that God is physical. IT is spiritual..can't be seen, heard, smelled, touched,..thus, can't be proven. IT only exists if you believe it exists.

Lol no, don't do that. I don't give a crap about religion..just trying to stir shit up.

November needs to hurry up and come
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Muki is offline  
post #57 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Stay Strapped
 
InfiniteEclipse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well that's what happens when you guys feed the troll.... should've known better

Did she say Strap-in or Strap-on?
InfiniteEclipse is offline  
post #58 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Senior Member
 
labowsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: nanimo B.C
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
trololo
nihilist ftw
labowsky is offline  
post #59 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 04:40 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Donutz,

Your reply speaks for itself -You never addressed this ?


"2nd point - while you say I require a extra assumption. I would like to point out that I agree with with yours explanations in terms of the mathematics, cosmology, and physics. But it is flawed on the basis it missing one critical piece - the artist/director/designer."

Winter Summer
09 Burton Custom 05 Nautique 211
09 Cartel EST Walzer Wakesurf Board (custom)
Van's Cirro 09 Liquid Force Watson
clubmyke is offline  
post #60 of 614 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Drunk with power...er beer.
 
Donutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 5,043
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubmyke View Post
Donutz,

Your reply speaks for itself -You never addressed this ?


"2nd point - while you say I require a extra assumption. I would like to point out that I agree with with yours explanations in terms of the mathematics, cosmology, and physics. But it is flawed on the basis it missing one critical piece - the artist/director/designer."
CM, I and others have addressed that again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and personally I'm getting tired of it, because you just ignore the response. Remember when I said "you make statements and think they're arguments" ? Well the sentence that begins "But it is flawed" is a STATEMENT, GOD DAMN IT! I will reply one last time: No it isn't flawed, no it isn't missing anything. There is no artist/director/designer because there is no evidence of one, and no need for one. Present evidence that would tend to indicate the existance of a deity, or fuck off.


Error 404. Coffee not found.
Donutz is offline  
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome