Westboro Baptist - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 03:03 PM
Veteran Member
 
MarshallV82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Golden, CO
Posts: 756
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Religious people are f**king nuts.
MarshallV82 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Senior Member
 
C.B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern MN
Posts: 339
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The whole fucking thing is a scam, they are just looking for lawsuits they're all a lawyers. The only way they are going away is if completely ignore them and that means blocking the media.
C.B. is offline  
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 04:01 PM
Drunk with power...er beer.
 
Donutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 5,118
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 248
A while back in Vancouver, the pro-life movement announced their intention to picket and block some event (can't remember specifics). Instead, the pro-choice movement organized themselves and blocked the pro-lifers from getting anywhere near the event. The pro-lifers, I kid you not, complained in the media about their rights being violated.


Illegitimi non carborundum.
Donutz is offline  
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]
 
alaric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CNY
Posts: 1,783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have heard of them, but hadn't thought of them. Thank you for the reminder for SnoWolf! I'll be contacting them shortly.

I was able to meet quite a few of them at a funeral of a fallen Marine from Ithaca. The Patriot Guard have heart for everyone. They're heroes in their own right.

life IS good.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alaric is offline  
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Veteran Member
 
surfinsnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New England
Posts: 1,164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
Cops strolling to the scene, stopping for coffee...

Yep, it'd be really hard to work up any kind of sadness.
C'mon Donutz...is that necessary? I live in CT, not too far away (nothing is too far away in CT; it's the size of a parking garage at LAX). But seriously, this hurts. Popular internet rumor has it (I can't confirm it really happend, I've just seen pic posted online) that the Firefighters and Police formed a human barricade which prevented the Westboro slime from oozing into the the memorial zone. This is not the best time to be dissing the cops.
surfinsnow is offline  
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Veteran Member
 
surfinsnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New England
Posts: 1,164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
These fucking twat waffles are also the ones who do this shit at soldiers funerals too. These fucking douchebags need to be killed and their fucking "church" burned to the ground!
Patriot Guard Riders
Seriously, you need to chill. This is the post-Bush Homeland Security Era. You literally could have guys in black suits and sunglasses showing up at your door because of that post. Although I doubt it...they probably feel as you do. The legal shit aside, no reason to advocate for the killing of anyone. These Westboro assholes will get their just rewards one way or another.
surfinsnow is offline  
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 08:26 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
backstop13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 696
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think Donutz was referring to the fact that in the event of some nutjob going crazy and shooting up all the Westboro Baptist Church mofos, the police would take their time and stroll over. I don't think he was knocking the police, just the fact that the WBC need to be exterminated and no one should try and stop them if they tried.
backstop13 is offline  
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]
 
alaric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CNY
Posts: 1,783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinsnow View Post
C'mon Donutz...is that necessary? I live in CT, not too far away (nothing is too far away in CT; it's the size of a parking garage at LAX). But seriously, this hurts. Popular internet rumor has it (I can't confirm it really happend, I've just seen pic posted online) that the Firefighters and Police formed a human barricade which prevented the Westboro slime from oozing into the the memorial zone. This is not the best time to be dissing the cops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinsnow View Post
Seriously, you need to chill. This is the post-Bush Homeland Security Era. You literally could have guys in black suits and sunglasses showing up at your door because of that post. Although I doubt it...they probably feel as you do. The legal shit aside, no reason to advocate for the killing of anyone. These Westboro assholes will get their just rewards one way or another.
As backstop said, I believe Donutz was refering to the cops taking their time if something happened to WBC. You're taking things out of context. If you don't like what is said, that is fine and your opinion is more than welcome. BUT I urge you to read and re-read every post made in the politics forum before you let your blood boil or anything.

Police and Firefighters DID form a human wall for the funerals. On the last day of of funerals for the little ones in Newton, 2000 off duty firefighters and police officers formed a human wall in preparation for WBC. They never showed up the last day because they were met with the human wall for the many other funerals.

And if you think what SnoWolf said was bad, you should see some of the crap posted on the rest of the interwebz.

life IS good.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alaric is offline  
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Veteran Member
 
surfinsnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New England
Posts: 1,164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric View Post
Police and Firefighters DID form a human wall for the funerals. On the last day of of funerals for the little ones in Newton, 2000 off duty firefighters and police officers formed a human wall in preparation for WBC. They never showed up the last day because they were met with the human wall for the many other funerals.

And if you think what SnoWolf said was bad, you should see some of the crap posted on the rest of the interwebz.
Now you're taking ME out of context. I don't think what SnoWolf said was wrong. WBC sucks donkey balls. They do this shit for publicity, and they get it. The best thing we could all do is to totally IGNORE them. No one would know this little band of turds even existed if we didn't keep posting about their activities.

I was pointing out that public death threats are actually a problem in this day and age. There really are people watching what you post. Even if it's not "the gov'mint," you just need one asshole to hand your name over, and you've got problems. Believe me, I know the interweb message boards all too well. I usually post on political boards. Snowboarding Forum is my backup when the elections are over and the weather gets cold!


Last edited by surfinsnow; 12-27-2012 at 08:51 AM.
surfinsnow is offline  
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]
 
alaric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CNY
Posts: 1,783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfinsnow View Post
Now you're taking ME out of context. I don't think what SnoWolf said was wrong. WBC sucks donkey balls. They do this shit for publicity, and they get it. The best thing we could all do is to totally IGNORE them. No one would know this little band of turds even existed if we didn't keep posting about their activities.

I was pointing out that public death threats are actually a problem in this day and age. There really are people watching what you post. Even if it's not "the gov'mint," you just need one asshole to hand your name over, and you've got problems. Believe me, I know the interweb message boards all too well. I usually post on political boards. Snowboarding Forum is my backup when the elections are over and the weather gets cold!

I agree they're a problem I just think the gov't and others have bigger fish to fry, ya know?

life IS good.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alaric is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome