Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   The Political Wilderness (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/political-wilderness/)
-   -   Nice work Obama-disgraceful (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/political-wilderness/52889-nice-work-obama-disgraceful.html)

Krug 12-31-2012 06:56 PM

Nice work Obama-disgraceful
 
:thumbsdown:Sure why not, as if they deserve it. Our good president has elected to provide raises to the VP, Congress, and the Senate...nice work pres!:eusa_clap:

Though the raises are fairly small, out of principle, I always felt that a raise was based on merit. I guess there is no longer any need to question his ignorance.

PressTV - Obama gives Congress pay raise



Krug

Extremo 12-31-2012 09:15 PM

Do you have any fucking idea how expensive it is to be a representative? Nevermind the sacrafice it takes to give up all means of income to run for office? You'd have to be a complete fucking moron to criticize congressional pay increases. I guess you only want Romney-like billionaires to be able to run for office? If you want reps to be 'of the people' you need to pay them accordingly.

Krug 12-31-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extremo (Post 559455)
Do you have any fucking idea how expensive it is to be a representative? Nevermind the sacrafice it takes to give up all means of income to run for office? You'd have to be a complete fucking moron to criticize congressional pay increases. I guess you only want Romney-like billionaires to be able to run for office? If you want reps to be 'of the people' you need to pay them accordingly.

Are you for real...get a life and do your research before you try to have an opinion. Obviously CNN is the extent of your political savvy and literacy. The only fucking moron here is the one you see in the mirror if you want to regress to childish name calling. Did I say anything about Romney...no..I'm an equal opportunist that takes issue with bullshit and yes, I spend quite a but of time reading about and discussing politics. If the American people all don't start to educate themselves and become politically literate we're all gonna wake up some day and wonder what happened to all of our freedoms.

Ignorance at its finest...do you honestly think this is the only money they receive. Ever here of kick backs. Open your mind to a little conspiracy theory here.

Again, get a clue...if you haven't done your research, then you don;t have an opinion. If you actually think Congress represents you, then you and your ignorance are part of the problem that bring this country to its knees.

Krug

Extremo 12-31-2012 10:32 PM

I'm the chairman of the Democratic Party in my city. I spent time as a surrogate and campaigning for Ann Mclane Kuster, Governor Maggie Hassan, Executive Council member Colin Van Ostern, State Senator Andrew Hosmer, State Representatives Lorrie Carey, Leigh Webb, Joy Tilton, and Scott Burns. Trust me, I've seen what people sacrifice to become a publicly elected official. It's a shit job, and unless you only want extremely wealthy people making all the decisions for the rest of us, you want those that have our best interest in mind to be adequately compensated.

Extremo 12-31-2012 10:34 PM

Oh, and they just do it for the kickbacks? And I'm the one with the conspiracy theory? Get a clue.

Krug 12-31-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extremo (Post 559483)
I'm the chairman of the Democratic Party in my city. I spent time as a surrogate and campaigning for Ann Mclane Kuster, Governor Maggie Hassan, Executive Council member Colin Van Ostern, State Senator Andrew Hosmer, State Representatives Lorrie Carey, Leigh Webb, Joy Tilton, and Scott Burns. Trust me, I've seen what people sacrifice to become a publicly elected official. It's a shit job, and unless you only want extremely wealthy people making all the decisions for the rest of us, you want those that have our best interest in mind to be adequately compensated.

Yeah, I figured you were deeply entrenched (brainwashed) with your initial response. This post pretty much sums it up...your so close to it, you can't make an informed opinion.

If it is so tough why do they make a career out of it?

Krug 12-31-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extremo (Post 559485)
Oh, and they just do it for the kickbacks? And I'm the one with the conspiracy theory? Get a clue.

Or to become a lobbyist...I have a clue boy...somebody just called your baby ugly and you cant take it.

Extremo 12-31-2012 11:00 PM

Yeah, consumer protection, universal healthcare, environmental responsibility...the evil police state...we're coming to get you... ooooooohhh

Moron.

Krug 12-31-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extremo (Post 559491)
Yeah, consumer protection, universal healthcare, environmental responsibility...the evil police state...we're coming to get you... ooooooohhh

Moron.

LOL! Again, you show your intelligence. You suffer from the political equivalent to Stockholm Syndrome...so close to it, you've become one with it...some of the politicians you mentioned are probably your mommy and daddy, which is why you are so hostile.

Environmental responsibility????really...good one.

Sorry we aren't all impressed by the fact that you wiped the asses of a few politicians. That is why you felt the need to name drop right? Does that get you respect with others?

Krug

Extremo 12-31-2012 11:28 PM

No the point was I've seen firsthand what reps at both the national and local level sacrifice to become an elected official. Are you retarded or something? Does your IQ fall short of the ability to draw inferences?

Seriously, you're cynical misconceptions of government are likely an indication of being unseemly stuck in a juvenile stage of cognitive development. The good news is, they have some really good programs for your type.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2