Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Site News, Updates and Suggestions (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/site-news-updates-suggestions/)
-   -   Ranking Up (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/site-news-updates-suggestions/52850-ranking-up.html)

GnarlyBro 12-30-2012 08:54 PM

Ranking Up
 
I was just wondering how you climb the ranks in the forum!

ShredLife 12-30-2012 08:59 PM

you have to beat members of a higher rank than you in a ThunderDome Death Match.


GnarlyBro 12-30-2012 09:06 PM

Lets do this...whos up for the challenge?

ARSENALFAN 12-30-2012 09:12 PM

From what I see, the only ones with any rank around here eat, live and breathe snowboarding. And if they work, snowboarding is the way they earn cash. I passed on boarding today because the hill was too icy for my liking. Those with rank would never have committed such a sinful act. :giggle:

GnarlyBro 12-30-2012 09:31 PM

I would never pass on a ski day if my local hill was open...but you paid for a rank

IdahoFreshies 12-31-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN (Post 559082)
From what I see, the only ones with any rank around here eat, live and breathe snowboarding. And if they work, snowboarding is the way they earn cash. I passed on boarding today because the hill was too icy for my liking. Those with rank would never have committed such a sinful act. :giggle:

Jeez just make it a park day if the snow sucks! Pussy. :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by GnarlyBro (Post 559086)
I would never pass on a ski day if my local hill was open...but you paid for a rank

Have you never been on an Internet forum before? You just post and your rank goes up with post count. But it doesent mean shit what your "rank" on here is.

seant46 12-31-2012 08:50 AM

You say badass cliches and have a name something like gnarlybro:cheeky4::D

alaric 12-31-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GnarlyBro (Post 559086)
I would never pass on a ski day if my local hill was open...but you paid for a rank

Lifetime member isn't a rank. It's a badge showing you've made a donation to the site.

The only "ranks" that matter are the admins and mods, and the occasionally senior member (ex; burtonavenger)

GnarlyBro 12-31-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies (Post 559134)
But it doesent mean shit what your "rank" on here is.

obviously...i was just wondering

SnowOwl 01-04-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 559078)
you have to beat members of a higher rank than you in a ThunderDome Death Match.

+1

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN (Post 559082)
I passed on boarding today because the hill was too icy for my liking. Those with rank would never have committed such a sinful act. :giggle:

You disgust me. :ban:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2