The B Movie - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
KC KONG
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The B Movie

What did you guys think? I just watched it today and i was not impressed. Thats it Thats all is 5x better.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
eastCOASTkills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 393
Default

is their a decent amount of street in it?
eastCOASTkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
KC KONG
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

proly 50 50 but jermey jones is the only street guy i was interested in watching. Theres some burton riders that have no style. The guy that started the video off just looked sloppy his entire part.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
eastCOASTkills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 393
Default

Yeah the only reason i might buy it is because it pretty much the only video i havent bought haha. but yeah all the reviews ive heard say theres nothin special about it
eastCOASTkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
KC KONG
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I thought the giant B would be cool. It looked cool but the session on it was lame.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
frosty1976
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC KONG View Post
I thought the giant B would be cool. It looked cool but the session on it was lame.
Lib tech makes best videos just as they do in boards. Check out "That's it That's all" only one filmed in true high def. Best video ever made. Also "Black winter" is good. Torrent baby
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Snowboarding101
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty1976 View Post
Lib tech makes best videos just as they do in boards. Check out "That's it That's all" only one filmed in true high def. Best video ever made. Also "Black winter" is good. Torrent baby
lol frosty, saw some of your other posts, guessing your a lib fan boy? Obviously thats it thats all was sick, but it wasn't made by lib tech. Travis Rice and Curt Morgan made it with tonsssss of support from Quiksilver and Red Bull. On another note, I thought the B was pretty good. Not the best movie of the year, but it was good. The filming was great, very stable heli shots w/ no shaking is always a plus. I just would of preferred if almost the entire mid section of the movie wasn't dominated by Mueller and Kalbermatten, they are both insane riders but I would of liked to see bigger parts from some other riders such as Mads Jonsson and Mikkel Bang. I think the best movies of the year are Forum Forever and Standard Films Black Winter.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
frosty1976
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboarding101 View Post
lol frosty, saw some of your other posts, guessing your a lib fan boy? Obviously thats it thats all was sick, but it wasn't made by lib tech. Travis Rice and Curt Morgan made it with tonsssss of support from Quiksilver and Red Bull. On another note, I thought the B was pretty good. Not the best movie of the year, but it was good. The filming was great, very stable heli shots w/ no shaking is always a plus. I just would of preferred if almost the entire mid section of the movie wasn't dominated by Mueller and Kalbermatten, they are both insane riders but I would of liked to see bigger parts from some other riders such as Mads Jonsson and Mikkel Bang. I think the best movies of the year are Forum Forever and Standard Films Black Winter.
First off you stalking me? Gay boy. never said lib tech made the movies . Sponsored jack ass. As well as black winter. Lib rules sorry to burst your bubble
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty1976 View Post
First off you stalking me? Gay boy. never said lib tech made the movies . Sponsored jack ass. As well as black winter. Lib rules sorry to burst your bubble
lol....

I thought the B movie was somewhat good. Not the best, but better than a lot of other movies too.
racerstf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Snowboarding101
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerstf View Post
lol....

I thought the B movie was somewhat good. Not the best, but better than a lot of other movies too.
Yeah, pretty much how I felt about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty1976 View Post
First off you stalking me? Gay boy. never said lib tech made the movies . Sponsored jack ass. As well as black winter. Lib rules sorry to burst your bubble
lol, yes all 7 of your posts spread across 2 or 3 threads, I'd say I'm stalking you. Not to hard to draw a conclusion from posts that seem to say, "who cares about that, lib tech rules." Wasn't necessarily an insult, now chill out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty1976 View Post
Lib tech makes best videos
Oh you didn't say anything about that?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums