Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (
-   Snowboard Reviews (
-   -   New setup (

jtalerico 01-20-2007 10:32 PM

New setup
Just got a Ride board, K2 Bindings. I am pretty new to snowboarding and want to make this board last (even though it is second hand) but what is the thing called that guards the top and bottom of the board? And what brand and place online would you guys suggest buying one from?


KIRKWOOD-$LUT 01-21-2007 12:00 AM

dude get over the new board looks

best way to keep board is wipe it dry after riding it
get a tune up at beginning of season, hot wax after 8 hr days

jtalerico 01-21-2007 01:31 AM

I see your responce, but yet it does not apply to any of my questions. Thanks for the heads up. Homie.

KIRKWOOD-$LUT 01-21-2007 02:45 AM

u will not find the bumpers
hood luck

jtalerico 01-21-2007 10:39 AM

So they are called bumpers? Thanks.

Why dont you think i will be able to find them?

Only reason i want them is to stop the snow from building where the lip is pushed up a bit.

KIRKWOOD-$LUT 01-21-2007 11:56 AM

try rental shops
i never put them on our rental boards, because we had a damage waiver

jtalerico 01-21-2007 12:08 PM

What would u suggest to do then? Just glue the fiberglass back down? It isnt too bad rightnow, but if snow keeps gettin in there and moving it back it could get bad. If so what kind of glue?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2