Skull Candy: I Should Have Listened - Page 5 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Senior Member
 
,andreas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NEPA
Posts: 380
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I'm just going to put this out here Andreas you're a fucking moron plain and simple. The OPs problem with his Skullcandies is typical in them as they use a hard wire that's cheap and when flexed it starts to break. I have warrantied THOUSANDS of these over the years in the various shops I've worked in. It is a common problem and their warranty isn't as good as it used to be. Used to be 100% coverage for shit like this now it's a 50% credit which is bullshit. It was not a user problem, it was not abuse, it was a fucking shitty made product.

As far as the actual warranty claim that bullshit is typical of a company that doesn't want to acknowledge they have a problem.

For the price there is way better out there and that's been stated. Now maybe if you'd remove your head from your ass and pull the shit out of your ears you might hear what is being said.
What the hell are you talking about? I warranty my headphones for the SAME EXACT PROBLEM and I have NEVER gotten a 50% off. The only time I got that was after I smashed them when I was riding my bike. Nothing makes me a moron you stupid asshole. I'm allowed to have an opinion, and so are you. I FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGED THERE ARE BETTER HEADPHONES OUT THERE AS WELL. Take YOUR head out of your ass and learn to read, moron.
,andreas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Member
 
itzzzberny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i found a pair of awesome headphones at rite aid for under $20. Panasonic wrap headphones. durable and loud enough to hear but still can hear everything around you.

skull candy is garbage.
itzzzberny is offline  
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 11,684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ,andreas View Post
What the hell are you talking about? I warranty my headphones for the SAME EXACT PROBLEM and I have NEVER gotten a 50% off. The only time I got that was after I smashed them when I was riding my bike. Nothing makes me a moron you stupid asshole. I'm allowed to have an opinion, and so are you. I FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGED THERE ARE BETTER HEADPHONES OUT THERE AS WELL. Take YOUR head out of your ass and learn to read, moron.
Aww is someone butt hurt that they got called a dumbass? Backpedling it's more than how hipsters keep their bikes up.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline  
post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Senior Member
 
,andreas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NEPA
Posts: 380
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Aww is someone butt hurt that they got called a dumbass? Backpedling it's more than how hipsters keep their bikes up.
,andreas is offline  
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Didnt read all the thread, but just gonna share some personal experience here.
I had a few pairs that were broken, right or left headphone busted for some reason (mostly ink'd earbuds) and i sent them all in thru their website and they gave me full store credit for all of them, had about 100$ in store credit. I went and found a 40% off coupon (just google skullcandy coupon online) and i have gotten everyone in my family a pair and gotten myself 2 pairs of 40$ ones that i really like and i still have about 60$ in store credit. I'll keep sending them back as long as they keep honoring their warranty. paying for shipping> buying whole new headphones.
myschims is offline  
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Senior Member
 
,andreas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NEPA
Posts: 380
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by myschims View Post
Didnt read all the thread, but just gonna share some personal experience here.
I had a few pairs that were broken, right or left headphone busted for some reason (mostly ink'd earbuds) and i sent them all in thru their website and they gave me full store credit for all of them, had about 100$ in store credit. I went and found a 40% off coupon (just google skullcandy coupon online) and i have gotten everyone in my family a pair and gotten myself 2 pairs of 40$ ones that i really like and i still have about 60$ in store credit. I'll keep sending them back as long as they keep honoring their warranty. paying for shipping> buying whole new headphones.
,andreas is offline  
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 03:30 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
legallyillegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: fuck Snowboarding
Posts: 4,491
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

THERE ARE SPECIFIC REASONS AS TO WHY I AM MORE LOCAL THAN YOU


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
legallyillegal is offline  
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Veteran Member
 
fattrav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 1,087
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My skull candy ink'd lasted me 3 days of riding. Yes, I knew what I was getting into when I got them but I thought I might actually get at least 5 days outta them. No matter though. I now have some $20 panasonic ear buds that have decent enough sound and are lasting well.

Never Summer SL153 & Atomic Hatchet 159
Burton CO2
Nitro Teams
fattrav is offline  
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Napa, CA
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Shure Headphones /thread
SlickmisterN is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome