Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Snowboard Reviews (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboard-reviews/)
-   -   aGNARchy Review Requests (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboard-reviews/45748-agnarchy-review-requests.html)

Leo 01-23-2012 07:00 AM

aGNARchy Review Requests
 
Hey guys, do you have any review requests from us at aGNARchy for 2013 products? We are attending the annual Test Fest Feb 6-8. We will be testing for snowboards.net the first two demo days and will take the third day for ourselves. If you have any requests and we don't get on them the first two days, we'll try to get on them the third day. Bindings are fair game too. You can even suggest a binding/board combo and we'll see what we can do. Although we probably won't get to review the majority of the requests, we will make it a priority to get on the most suggested setups. We only have a day to ourselves and demoing/changing setups take time.

Here are the brands that are usually there. You don't need to request the more popular models like the Burton Custom and Cartels. Those will be ridden for sure.

Burton/Forum
Ride/K2
Lib Tech/GNU
Flow
Rome
Capita/Union
Flux (not sure if they will show up again, their tent received little attention last year unfortunately)
Marhar
Salomon
Rossignol

Thanks guys.

skip11 01-23-2012 10:24 AM

Lib: La Nina, Classic Jamie Lynn C3, Lando
GNU: Ass Pickle
Salomon: Man's Board, Villain
Rossignol: One Magtek, Experience
Rome: Mod Rocker, Hammerhead

jdang307 01-23-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 471410)
Hey guys, do you have any review requests from us at aGNARchy for 2013 products? We are attending the annual Test Fest Feb 6-8. We will be testing for snowboards.net the first two demo days and will take the third day for ourselves. If you have any requests and we don't get on them the first two days, we'll try to get on them the third day. Bindings are fair game too. You can even suggest a binding/board combo and we'll see what we can do. Although we probably won't get to review the majority of the requests, we will make it a priority to get on the most suggested setups. We only have a day to ourselves and demoing/changing setups take time.

Here are the brands that are usually there. You don't need to request the more popular models like the Burton Custom and Cartels. Those will be ridden for sure.

Burton/Forum
Ride/K2
Lib Tech/GNU
Flow
Rome
Capita/Union
Flux (not sure if they will show up again, their tent received little attention last year unfortunately)
Marhar
Salomon
Rossignol

Thanks guys.

You will review the Rome The Tour or else I will leave a nasty comment on your site!:laugh:

With no hang ups rocker, and quick rip you gotta ride that and tell me. Especially how it compares to the Evo.

david_z 01-23-2012 01:47 PM

leo you're in charge of tabulating the results here :)

Leo 01-23-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david_z (Post 471649)
leo you're in charge of tabulating the results here :)

Yay? ↁ_ↁ

@jdang: Blame Dave if we don't get on that Rome. Even if Rome doesn't have it at the demo, it's Dave's fault.

jdang307 01-23-2012 02:34 PM

Rome reads these boards right? If they know what's good for them they will bring their new boards to the demo! :laugh:

eek5 01-23-2012 07:24 PM

This seems like a given since it is such a unique board but please demo the Flow Maverick. It'll probably be convenient to demo some NX2's at the same time. :)

BurtonAvenger 01-23-2012 11:36 PM

I'd like to see some Checkered Pig, Funky, Crazy Banana, and whatever other brands that have weird names might be there.

david_z 01-24-2012 12:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 472043)
I'd like to see some Checkered Pig, Funky, Crazy Banana, and whatever other brands that have weird names might be there.


like this? Urbanspoon.com beat us to it.

Leo 01-24-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eek5 (Post 471889)
This seems like a given since it is such a unique board but please demo the Flow Maverick. It'll probably be convenient to demo some NX2's at the same time. :)

There are a couple of Flow snowboards I'm already highly interested in. We will definitely molest the NX2 Series of bindings. I'm most interested in the NX2 SE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2